• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: story.ddpanda.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far just 2 people tested it? 😓

Hey guys need some feedback and testing regarding my first ever try on developing something. its a storyblocks.com downloader.
link : https://sb.ddpanda.net/
this is what i got while trying to download a video without signup in storyblocks.com
Ireland Coast Beautiful Irish Hillside
just a zip file containing setup.exe instead of video.
is it normal?

Hey guys need some feedback and testing regarding my first ever try on developing something. its a storyblocks.com downloader.
link : https://sb.ddpanda.net/
I've tried to download an image, it's working well.....
Honestly I don't like the link with ouo.io.... Anyways, it's your project..... Maybe you want to try something different like a button with the text "If you want to support me, click here" and below that link, another link with text "direct download".
1600952188660.png

this is what i got while trying to download a video without signup in storyblocks.com
Ireland Coast Beautiful Irish Hillside
just a zip file containing setup.exe instead of video.
is it normal?
no this not right at all. don't even run the setup.exe thats probably because of ouo ads.

I've tried to download an image, it's working well.....
Honestly I don't like the link with ouo.io.... Anyways, it's your project..... Maybe you want to try something different like a button with the text "If you want to support me, click here" and below that link, another link with text "direct download".
1600952188660.png
point noted regarding ouo.io. i'll make the changes in the code once i get some free time.

Code:
Fixed some issues where site wasn't able to download the templates.
Now you can download After Effect templates, Apple motion templates
and Premiere pro templates.

If you find any problems, drop me a message here or on Keybase.

Reactions: LM1984
Code:
Fixed some issues where site wasn't able to download the templates.
Now you can download After Effect templates, Apple motion templates
and Premiere pro templates.

If you find any problems, drop me a message here or on Keybase.

I test it and its perfect
good job man *** I Love it

Tried to download some videos and it worked just fine! Great job indeed! Love it.
Maybe could you make it download through some other provider instead of gofile? Speed is messed up (or maybe its just me idk)

Tried to download some videos and it worked just fine! Great job indeed! Love it.
Maybe could you make it download through some other provider instead of gofile? Speed is messed up (or maybe its just me idk)
which provider you suggest? i tested gofile and it was perfect, as they don't restrict size, speed of the files. also dmca proof too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock