• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review : treize.pro

GuiltyConscience

Apr 8, 2020
somewhere in Canada
Hi guys,

I assume myself and I like this website.
Im pretty sure it can be a good base for another kind of website.
I've tried to find wich theme is behind this theme... I think it can be Ohio or something really similar.
Because the mouse pointer and the menu.
I tried to make a copy with Ohio...to adjust at my "sauce" for my personal needs...but I cant do that. I dont have the knowledge.

So...if you want to review I will be happy to read them!
BUT, if you can help me to find wich theme is really behind this website (not the renamed as "Treize") let me know.

And finally if you know how to make a clone / copy DM me...because I had an idea to build something based on that theme.

It's very much a full custom theme

I dunno, im not the best with this kind of thing....but what I see is alot of similarities with Ohio theme with the
Demo 8: Creative Agency

In the past, it was really easy to grab a theme like that by entering the direct address ..../wp-content/themes/Treize.zip
But now is mainly impossible with all the possibilities to back-up a website...

Last edited:
Bro, that's awesome!
Yup really! I like things like that, it enforce the content before the visual...readable, simple, but greatly made!
This is why when I saw this website I posted here. I really want to bring a website like that for myself. Great goal, but the possibilities to being possible....is far far away than my knowledge! :cry:

is it possible to change the name of the theme to own and get works and updates?
ex: original theme name; change to babiato, it will work? or how to do it ?

is it possible to change the name of the theme to own and get works and updates?
ex: original theme name; change to babiato, it will work? or how to do it ?
Nope not possible.

Reactions: daya143
After some research and communication with them, its a full custom theme...
I really like their work...Everything is clear and readable easily.

I make my website using Ohio, with the demo 8 : creative agency, because many things seem similar, and I was sure it was the theme behind their website...

CRAP....its not the case.

So...anyone have any ideas how I can modify the demo 8 : creative agency, to make some things similar to them ?

HOME PAGE (the goal):

1587496163023.png

HOME PAGE from ohio:

1587496298355.png

MENU (GOAL) --- Link + speach text beside the link in menu:
1587496454381.png

MENU (from Ohio) :
1587496524309.png

HOME PAGE - CONTENTS --- Parallax effect with the "yoooooo" word + Arrow link with text to the link pages:

1587496714363.png

HOME PAGE - CONTENTS (from Ohio):
Comment: it seem to replace some "images" and portfolio section to "headers" and "text", but I dunno how to add the arrow with the description over, and same for the parallax item.
1587496805658.png

So, if someone is able to help me or guide me to make it possible to make it similar using Ohio theme, I can give access to my website, to work on it... I dunno, because these things are better than what I can do on my side.
Im not a dev, im simply a guy loving websites and things like that. Feel free to DM me if you can help.

After some research and communication with them, its a full custom theme...
I really like their work...Everything is clear and readable easily.

I make my website using Ohio, with the demo 8 : creative agency, because many things seem similar, and I was sure it was the theme behind their website...

CRAP....its not the case.

So...anyone have any ideas how I can modify the demo 8 : creative agency, to make some things similar to them ?

HOME PAGE (the goal):

1587496163023.png

HOME PAGE from ohio:

1587496298355.png

MENU (GOAL) --- Link + speach text beside the link in menu:
1587496454381.png

MENU (from Ohio) :
1587496524309.png

HOME PAGE - CONTENTS --- Parallax effect with the "yoooooo" word + Arrow link with text to the link pages:

1587496714363.png

HOME PAGE - CONTENTS (from Ohio):
Comment: it seem to replace some "images" and portfolio section to "headers" and "text", but I dunno how to add the arrow with the description over, and same for the parallax item.
1587496805658.png

So, if someone is able to help me or guide me to make it possible to make it similar using Ohio theme, I can give access to my website, to work on it... I dunno, because these things are better than what I can do on my side.
Im not a dev, im simply a guy loving websites and things like that. Feel free to DM me if you can help.

When I have some free time I'll see how close I can get to it with Elementor. Can't guarantee when that will be as obviously paid work comes first.

• Wow
Reactions: adrespi22 and Mrd
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock