• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: TrustFans.com

Moh Farawati

Oct 4, 2019
WorldWide
trustfans.com
Video_2020-10-27_072939.gif

Links: HomePage - Dashboard

Overall your site looks nice.

You need to complete your pages, as some of your links are pointing to empty pages.

The most important, other than that, I will recommend you to get it reviewed by an english speaker, as your spelling is horrible, On a business site, you need perfect spelling.
Maybe you can use Grammarly, thats what I do. Works great...

Good luck :)

Side note.
I bought a similar type site on Flippa a few years, and it looks VERY similar.
Did you buy this site there? Nothing wrong with it, just curious..

Overall your site looks nice.
Thanks.

You need to complete your pages, as some of your links are pointing to empty pages.
Right, it is true, I'm working on it now

The most important, other than that, I will recommend you to get it reviewed by an english speaker, as your spelling is horrible, On a business site, you need perfect spelling.
Maybe you can use Grammarly, thats what I do. Works great...
True, my mother tongue is Arabic, I try as much as possible to produce a good site in English. I will try with Grammarly
Good luck :)
Thanks. :)

Side note.
I bought a similar type site on Flippa a few years, and it looks VERY similar.
Did you buy this site there? Nothing wrong with it, just curious..
No, its Wordpress theme, and Php script
I designed it from scratch

Overall it looks good, I just have 2 suggestions which have not been mentioned earlier:

1) For the headers at the body section, make them slightly bigger.
2) Yellow background with black coloured text is an eyesore. Here's my suggestion
2020-10-30 18_24_47-Trust Fans Market _ SMM Panel.png

• Love
Reactions: Moh Farawati
DONE! Check it out.

Thank you for suggestions i like it.

Awesome! looks better. I believe besides the spelling and grammatical errors, everything else looks good. The site is loading fast as well. I did a
2020-10-30 22_11_47-Latest Performance Report for_ https___trustfans.com_ _ GTmetrix.png
, and it suggested image optimization. Work on that :D

• Love
Reactions: Moh Farawati
As others already said
1) Your site looks great
2) You need to run the texts through spelling and grammar checker. I recommend both, Prowritingaid and Grammarly
3) You could consider making your mission statement clearer. As the site is now, I would not give my email address to you. You explain the service further down the bottom, but if I don't see on the first click what's in for me, I will click away. Your statement is "I'm the cheapest," but price only becomes relevant once I know the value of your service. Or maybe you just want to get people to your site who search for "cheapest SMM" specifically.

Also, keep in mind that the "cheapest" audience typically is neither loyal nor interested in anything but the price. Makes you easily comparable (with the added difficulty that your site doesn't have a reputation (yet) and at the same or nearly same price, I'd always go through a major site where I'm sure I get my money back if something goes wrong.

UNLESS I think something is special about you.

Supposed you're on the top page of search results... I will see dozens of similar offers. What makes yours special? What can you do that other's can't?

Just my 2 cents.

PS: A site like yours NEEDS testimonials

Last edited:
1) Thanks a lot
2) Yes I will do this with Grammarly
3) My site has been working for 3 years in the Arabic language.
Now I have converted everything to english and german in addition to the SMM script.
I have clients and this site is primarily for my clients to organize their invoices
Also, keep in mind that the "cheapest" audience typically is neither loyal nor interested in anything but the price. Makes you easily comparable (with the added difficulty that your site doesn't have a reputation (yet) and at the same or nearly same price, I'd always go through a major site where I'm sure I get my money back if something goes wrong.
low prices that is what Arabian looking for. Thank you, thank you for the valuable information

Reactions: danielpk and pitza
I like it. I am not a fan of the grey background on the homepage and I'd add more spacing to that section too. otherwise, nice.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock