• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: TSFComputers.com - Just for the hell of it.

why would you combine hosting and computer repair? i suggest to make a site just for repair and another for hosting your site looks simple and clean but its confusing with the hosting and repair

why would you combine hosting and computer repair? i suggest to make a site just for repair and another for hosting your site looks simple and clean but its confusing with the hosting and repair
I offer hosting to local businesses that I also do their computer repair. I didn't think to need to have a different brand just for hosting as I am doing both.

Reactions: Tuton
it, not a problem that you do both it was just confusing but on my end site looks good loads pretty fast and it's very simple I like it ;)

Reactions: ShelShock
yeah, remove hosting from services and add it as separate tab like affordable vpn. also in front page you added unlimited hosting with infinity icon. it's good but you can add that in the hosting tab. it not looking good with computer repairs.

Reactions: ShelShock
yeah, remove hosting from services and add it as separate tab like affordable vpn. also in front page you added unlimited hosting with infinity icon. it's good but you can add that in the hosting tab. it not looking good with computer repairs.
OK I get what you are saying, I fixed that issue.

Reactions: mzak
Your niche is "technology", but your website looks like the '90s.

Use a high-resolution logo

You're using 4-6 different fonts and multiple colours.

The "contact us" needs a form.

TBH your website looks like every page was taken from 10 different websites.

My suggestion:

You can include the hosting under "Other services", but create a separate landing page for it.

Use 2-3 types of font and limit the colours to 3 different shades of grey.

Stick to this color theme #458CCB for the accent= more professional.

Change the stock photos and icons.

Use a WordPress/HTML theme to resolve most of these issues

I will try to check again later if time permits. Have a great day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock