• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: Wikisecret.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Patron
Babiato Guardian
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to
Hello, I will love to show you guys my new site wikisecret.com

About: Find out what your Friend, employees or knows really think, at any time. Receive honest anonymous feedback 100% Free

We Welcome, all comments and suggestions on how we may be able to improve the website, so please do not hesitate to submit your ideas and feedback.

currently working on SEO and Logos

Already done
speed optimize using Cloudflare and Siteground setup
security implemented using Project SECURITY – Website Security, Anti-Spam & Firewall

Hosted: Siteground
Script: Genuine Anofie Pro

Feel free to sign up and start collecting feedback from users

Thank you!

I feel the site is lacking more information telling what it actually does.
Plus need to change:
"Find out what your Friend, employees (?? or knows ??) really think, at any time. Receive honest anonymous feedback 100% Free "
to
"Find out what your friends or employees really think, at any time. Receive honest anonymous feedback 100% Free!"

Site runs fast though, so that's good. But yea I would just like to have it explained a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aldy28224
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock