• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Reviewer WordPress Plugin | Utilities

Reviewer WordPress Plugin | Utilities v3.25.0

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Reviewer WordPress Plugin - Download Free Reviewer WordPress Plugin

Reviewer WordPress Plugin.jpg
The Reviewer is a plugin for WordPress that allows you to insert reviews and comparison tables into your posts, pages and custom post types in a quick and easy way. If you need to create a gorgeous recap box for your full review post or just a simple but powerful user reviews system, this is the plugin you are looking for.

The plugin flexible structure allows you to create any review type: no limits, just create a template and insert your personal review in your...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,
Not Nulled product, we need a purchased code to use it.
hi @snifferplant
In the file reviewer/admin/includes/class-license-page.php, comment out line 180 and 182 like so
PHP:
// if( substr( $_POST[ 'purchase_code' ], 0, 1 ) === '#' ) {
die( json_encode( self::special_license( $_POST[ 'purchase_code' ] ) ) ); } //
Then find the function special_license which starts around line 334. At the start of that function paste this code:
PHP:
$license_id = '12345';
$code = $_POST['purchase_code'];
$customer = $_POST['first_name'] . " " . $_POST['last_name'];
$license = md5($license_id . $customer . $code); update_option( self::$option_key, $license ); update_option( $license, array(
'license' => $license_id,
'code' => $code,
'customer' => $customer,
));
RWP_Notification::delete('license');
return array('success' => true, 'data' => array( 'message' => __('License activated manually. Thank you ;)', 'reviewer') ) );
Then in the function remove_license which starts around line 230, find the blank line (around 239) in between } and $body = array( In that space paste this code:
PHP:
delete_option( $key );
delete_option( self::$option_key );
RWP_Notification::pushLicenseNotice();
self::unschedule_license_checking();
die();
Now you should be able to use any details to activate the plugin and can deactivate also.

Thanks a lot Babak. I use Sublime text, and I don't find the same line numbers ;)
If you have time, you could do this for me ? Your exeplination are right, but I don't know if I have to replace some lines or just put them like this.

Don't. I go to buy it. I will need it for my consumer ;) Thanks a lot Babak. I will post some products if needed ;)

Thank you Armotxa. I've bought it ;) I wanted to test before, but there are no several plugins like this. So... ;)
Thanks a lot for your help. You and Babak

Babak updated Reviewer WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Reviewer WordPress Plugin v3.20.0

Download Reviewer WordPress Plugin v3.20.0 Nulled Free
v3.20.0 - 16 August 2019

• Add rwp_reviewer_score postmeta for the first Reviewer box of each post
  • Add pros and cons to the review box theme 5
  • Update email template page title
  • Update Google rich snippets structure
  • Fix URL link to the user reviews admin page in the email notification
  • Fix bug that does not show the summary section label
  • Fix minor issues

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: armotxa
Hi, Not Nulled product :(
open
reviewer\reviewer.php
after line 16 add this code
PHP:
update_option( 'rwp_license', 'rwp_license_nulled' );
update_option( 'rwp_license_nulled', [
    'license'     => 'null',
    'code'         => 'null',
    'customer'     => 'null',
] );

hello, guys, and thanks for your job.
After testing it, I bought this plugin.
I want to register, but the license is still "nulled" (I followed instructions above, to make it nulled).
Can anyone help me?
disabling and removing didn't change the situation with new one :)
thanks

I want to register, but the license is still "nulled" (I followed instructions above, to make it nulled).
Can anyone help me?
thanks
do you know how to work with cpanel file manager? if so, to avoid loosing your existing data, disable the plugin, now download the version you get from codecanyon, they are not nulled, then goto your cpanel file manager, upload the version in your plugin file and extract it... then go back to activate the plugin... you can now use your purchase key to activate.

or

you contact the support team for the plugin, tell them that the key they give you is not working if you try the above method and do not work still. they might request for access to your site, give them access they will do it for you, or they might put you thru.

thanks

Last edited:
Can anyone help me?
thanks
hey becuz some setting changed on database
so if want u cant reset your wp
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock