• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme v2.9.1

No permission to download
Would really love to test this theme out fully before purchasing, any chance we can get this nulled?

Many thanks

Reactions: Meta314
Hey guys, i'm the author of this item.

I just lost my Trending status because of the traffic spike i got from here. Traffic vs. sales disparity is too big and even though i barely had 1-2 sales, now it's all dead due to losing the Trending status.

I invested my savings and worked for 1 year unpaid on this item and gave it all i could for its best. I'm also updating it constantly, making it better.

Please, please, please, if you like it, buy it and i will keep adding great stuff, help if in need and try offering the best value for your investment.

Thanks!
I appreciate your effort in developing this beautiful theme and will surely buy the item if it suite my needs.

After scanning the zip file on virustotal getting this info "One engine detected this file "

Please Update to 1.4.1 thank you Babak! Honestly, I was looking for a good theme that integrated with Elementor and WooCommerce that I find it, Do you have any other suggestion?

The demos were so interesting to me.

I had an issue with getting the theme to display more than 2 items from the shop at a time on the shop page, even after fucking with the settings for a few days now I decided to just go in and add the following code, to fix the issue and have the shop display up to 16 items. Add the code in the functions.php of the child theme.

Code:
add_filter( 'loop_shop_per_page', 'bbloomer_redefine_products_per_page', 9999 );

function bbloomer_redefine_products_per_page( $per_page ) {
  $per_page = 16;
  return $per_page;
}

I had an issue with getting the theme to display more than 2 items from the shop at a time on the shop page, even after fucking with the settings for a few days now I decided to just go in and add the following code, to fix the issue and have the shop display up to 16 items. Add the code in the functions.php of the child theme.

Code:
add_filter( 'loop_shop_per_page', 'bbloomer_redefine_products_per_page', 9999 );

function bbloomer_redefine_products_per_page( $per_page ) {
  $per_page = 16;
  return $per_page;
}

Hi, did you get the nulled version..., did you able to import the theme demo?

bump. Searching on the internet is risky :ROFLMAO:

@Babak any updates on this...

I wish I can fully test it before buying

currently, the best theme I found for e-commerce are woodmart and shoptimizer any other suggestions :unsure:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock