• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme v2.9.1

No permission to download
Babak updated Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Rey Theme v1.7.2 Nulled

Download Rey v1.7.2 - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme Nulled Free
V1.7.2 REY THEME REY CORE - Big Thanks To @TassieNZ
21 Sept 2020

• New: Added Wishlist element for Header use, with list and grid style;
  • Improvement: Product gallery added custom code filter to prevent image title attribute to show. Use https://d.pr/n/kJDIow in child theme functions.php to activate it;
  • Improvement: Wishlist page compatibility with WPML/PolyLang...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: amit338
You know that being a nulled theme you cannot import demos from developer website right?

@TassieNZ @Babak thank you for the update

Slightly different nulling method, so please confirm it works alright ... please!

TassieNZ :)

On a new install, it's not working(v1.7.2) 😟
rey.jpg
rey-1.jpg

when importing demo it throws an error
rey-2.jpg

v1.7.0 working perfectly🍻

First install theme after install plugins inside plugins folder one by one

Yes I followed these step

Did you try to enter anything in there and click register?

Yes not worked😟

You know that being a nulled theme you cannot import demos from developer website right?

Not in this case😅 dunno what sorcery had done by @TassieNZ the theme is fully functional v1.7.0

Last edited:
Reactions: Jusses
Download link has been replaced with theme done by old nulling method. :)

Please read how to install.txt in the Plugins & Demo Rey folder.

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: Babak and amit338
On version 1.7 it said rey supported RTL but I can't find out how! I check the clip and do the change on function.php but it doesn't word. anybody can help?
==>
  • New: Added RTL mode. For already existing users, please make sure to edit the child theme’s functions.php and remove a specific line ( 22 ). Here’s a quick video how to do it https://d.pr/v/Ul1mIu .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock