• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ridy Flutter - Full Taxi solution

Ridy Flutter - Full Taxi solution v2.5.6 Untouched

No permission to download
Hi members,
I have purchased the ridy code from codecanyon, i have latest code for both backend and apps
I have setup it but facing issue with https Domain.
Could anyone help me

Hi members,
I have purchased the ridy code from codecanyon, i have latest code for both backend and apps
I have setup it but facing issue with https Domain.
Could anyone help me
Please share so we can assist w all possible working versions.

Good lucky. Lol... don't think this script is worthy of it. There are more nice unique scripts out there that work perfectly than this. And dude this is Babiato! It's not a marketplace where you come and sell your nulled scripts. I know your block and you need money but you better read the Babiato rules nicely
here is the ridy taxi nulled admin panel version for you

Before posting anything. @esathings

Last edited by a moderator:
Good lucky. Lol... don't think this script is worthy of it. There are more nice unique scripts out there that work perfectly than this. And dude this is Babiato! It's not a marketplace where you come and sell your nulled scripts. I know your block and you need money but you better read the Babiato rules nicely

Before posting anything. @esathings
That is right.. I am looking for one that work perfectly..Kindly recommend me

jonahchege2007:
Try Tagxi products.. so far I tested super tagxi with bidding option and the one without bidding option. It's all on production mode now. So far so good and has a lot of features that that Ridy .. and is easy to set up not need to be nulled.

jonahchege2007:
Try Tagxi products.. so far I tested super tagxi with bidding option and the one without bidding option. It's all on production mode now. So far so good and has a lot of features that that Ridy .. and is easy to set up not need to be nulled.
Thank you..so much..let me check it out

I dont sell it bro.I can share it publicly wşith a download link but when I added a link your deleting my post becauseof ads reason.if I use famous sharing platform link its not ads but if I share not known website link it will ads.

for example if I share a megaupload it it will not ads right ? if yes why ?
upload at google drive and share the link with us

@esathings Is this hyperbole at its finest? You justify your sales method by claiming you found your customers through Babiato, but Babiato isn't responsible if your deals go bad. You're placing the blame entirely on fate?
Seriously, some people just don't understand clear rules. Selling outside the marketplace is strictly prohibited. Do we need to explain it like you're a child?
Thanks for the warning, everyone. Please be cautious of deals offered outside the marketplace.

Cheers!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock