• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[RIPPED] OXOO APP (no liveTV - no subsribtion - no country or genre)

Doraimon0

May 30, 2020
Hello Everyone.

I made a modified OXOO android app to fulify my needs, i'm also sharing it for people who may need it this way..

I used OXOO Version "1.2.4" because the "1.2.5" users have reported problems about purchase code pop-up that is very annoying.

What has changed?

Well. i removed the subscribtion layout and and LiveTV, Country, Genre ( Genre only avalible in search )

So you only have movies, and series..

Please note that i did not remove the subscribtion system at all, as this will cause the app to crash and not work properly.
I just modified the logic code and modified the resources, to hide the options from the user only.

Download

You can download it from here click me

Key
IUKcVl3isRjdJxlnBS6NAxNhDqfqVGVpHxWF1puD7zM

Please tell me if there is something got wrong in this version.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello Everyone.

I made a modified OXOO android app to fulify my needs, i'm also sharing it for people who may need it this way..

I used OXOO Version "1.2.4" because the "1.2.5" users have reported problems about purchase code pop-up that is very annoying.

What has changed?

Well. i removed the subscribtion layout and and LiveTV, Country, Genre ( Genre only avalible in search )

So you only have movies, and series..

Please note that i did not remove the subscribtion system at all, as this will cause the app to crash and not work properly.
I just modified the logic code and modified the resources, to hide the options from the user only.

Download

You can download it from here click me

Key
IUKcVl3isRjdJxlnBS6NAxNhDqfqVGVpHxWF1puD7zM

Please tell me if there is something got wrong in this version.

Thanks
Demo apk pls🙏🙏

Can you try to make tmdb api works as it's very easy to use it and also is the ads working or not ?

Can you try to make tmdb api works as it's very easy to use it and also is the ads working or not ?

I'm no PHP guy, but i use OVOO 3.2.5 for the tmdb.

it would be nice if someone could link tmdb in OXOO panel.

About ads, i did not try it, but i think it won't work..

someone here made it work with some code.. look in OXOO 1.2.5 thread

sir please add these options

1. Auto resume the player where the user left off
2. Multiple subtitles from online and storage
3. Video qualities (like 1080p, 720p etc...)
4. Dual audio
5. History tab
6. Adblock detector
7. Enable proguard
8. Ban users
9. One account per device
10. Auto logout when logged into another device
11. Anti piracy or crack proof
12. In-app download fix
etc...

thanks in advance

I'm no PHP guy, but i use OVOO 3.2.5 for the tmdb.

it would be nice if someone could link tmdb in OXOO panel.

About ads, i did not try it, but i think it won't work..

someone here made it work with some code.. look in OXOO 1.2.5 thread

Iam using ovoo 2.3.5 now but the tv thumbnail for episodes are not correct at all

sir please add these options

1. Auto resume the player where the user left off
2. Multiple subtitles from online and storage
3. Video qualities (like 1080p, 720p etc...)
4. Dual audio
5. History tab
6. Adblock detector
7. Enable proguard
8. Ban users
9. One account per device
10. Auto logout when logged into another device
11. Anti piracy or crack proof
12. In-app download fix
etc...

thanks in advance

I'm not an expert. but i will dig into it more and see what i can do.

for proguard and in-app download. they both work good..

if you need to encrypt url and api key.

you need to specify it in proguard, only encrypt Config.java

encrypting other things, will cause the app to crash

Iam using ovoo 2.3.5 now but the tv thumbnail for episodes are not correct at all

If you mean live tv. ofcourse it won't be correct as this app won't support it..

but if there is a problem with icon, show picture please

If you mean live tv. ofcourse it won't be correct as this app won't support it..

but if there is a problem with icon, show picture please
It's ok bro I returned back to ovoo 2.3.2 and works fine . Now i have question is there anyway to edit full screen mode to be stretched not zoom in

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock