• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Roam - Travel & Tourism WordPress Theme

Roam - Travel & Tourism WordPress Theme v2.0 Untouched

No permission to download

carlburgess

Aug 3, 2022
Babak submitted a new resource:

Roam - Travel & Tourism WordPress Theme - Download Roam - Travel & Tourism WordPress Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 20569489

Download Roam - Travel & Tourism WordPress Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 20569489 - Thanks To @kavishan
Want to start a travel blog, or offer travel tours across the World? You are at the right place! Created with travel lovers in mind, Roam is a modern travel WordPress theme, perfect for finding and booking a tour or a holiday.

Packed with a wide array of travel layouts and flexible options every travel agency may...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak and cahflitto
Thank you for the theme, but can you teach how to null the code? Because I tried to import the demo content, but it just keeps getting stuck there, also made sure the php directives match the theme requisites but nothing happens. I just cannot import the demo content. :(

Reactions: cahflitto
@Babak Thank you for your quick response, I'll be here looking forward to solve the issue, I'd really like to use this theme, but haven't got success

Reactions: cahflitto
Version 1.10 – September 22nd, 2021
- Added WordPress 5.8.1 compatibility
- Added WooCommerce 5.7 compatibility
- Updated Revolution Slider to 6.5.8
- Updated Mikado CPT to 1.4.1
- Fixed creation of the Custom Sidebars in new Widgets layout
- Fixed cart widgets in WordPress 5.8
- Improved import in PHP8

Code:
https://www50.zippyshare.com/v/uUuKgGoI/file.html
can you null this ? @Babak

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock