• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RockHYIP - Complete HYIP Investment System

did you successfully installed the script?
Yes but it contains alot of bugs it's a waste of time u'll always encounter one problem after another.
Now am getting 500 server error I reinstalled it again after running for days same error my domain provider said it's the script

Yes but it contains alot of bugs it's a waste of time u'll always encounter one problem after another.
Now am getting 500 server error I reinstalled it again after running for days same error my domain provider said it's the script
even after turning error logs and display errors on in php configuration..the error details are not showing in error logs!

I'm able to configure the email and is now working fine

The setting is under the admin panel, but you need to configure your email in your hosting panel and connect devices first then mention smtp settings and configure the admin settings with your hosting email setting... Gbammmm! you done.

Don't forget to send test text to affirm you get it right. Enjoy :cool:🤓

To those with the error 500 | error

This is error sent by your database... msql create a new or modify existing database, add user and apply all privilege after this don't install again. just try and visit your website.

Hey. Would anyone explain in detail how to fix the email not working on this script. We have edited mail.php file in core/config and did the same on email configuration through the admin panel but still the emails don't work!

The setting is under the admin panel, but you need to configure your email in your hosting panel and connect devices first then mention smtp settings and configure the admin settings with your hosting email setting... Gbammmm! you done.

Dicckson would you kindly explain the exact files that need to be configured in cpanel.....? Also what do you mean when u say you need to connect devices first? What devices? Thanks.

Can anyone help me with the email error, I have edited mail configuration, admin panel and even got

ten my SMTP configurations from hosting yet email does not work. I use namecheap servers. Please help me out with the email error!

Can anyone help me with the email error, I have edited mail configuration, admin panel and even got

ten my SMTP configurations from hosting yet email does not work. I use namecheap servers. Please help me out with the email error!
That script has bugs....

Can anyone give me an untouched rockhyip script, I have fixed many bugs on this one here but the mail part is a major problem, I believe the file controlling it was removed, anyone with the original untouched one please share it, once I'm done fixing everything, I'll share the modified, bug free version too.

Can anyone give me an untouched rockhyip script, I have fixed many bugs on this one here but the mail part is a major problem, I believe the file controlling it was removed, anyone with the original untouched one please share it, once I'm done fixing everything, I'll share the modified, bug free version too.
have you fixed login issue?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tamarindo2024
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock