• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sahifa - Responsive WordPress News / Magazine / Blog Themes

Sahifa - Responsive WordPress News / Magazine / Blog Themes v5.8.2

No permission to download

vanzina

Nov 13, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Sahifa - Responsive WordPress News / Magazine / Blog Theme - Download Free Sahifa - Responsive WordPress News / Magazine / Blog Theme Nulled ThemeForest 2819356

01_preview1.__large_preview.png
Download Free Sahifa - Responsive WordPress News / Magazine / Blog Theme Nulled ThemeForest 2819356
Sahifa is one of the most versatile website themes in the world. This amazing product offers many incredible features, each added in order to enhance your web page. It manages to balance power and beauty, resulting in a high-quality browsing experience for all users. Many sites have to choose between complexity and accessibility, given that their layout cannot...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated Sahifa - Responsive WordPress News / Magazine / Blog Theme with a new update entry:

Sahifa v5.6.10

Download Free Sahifa v5.6.10 - Responsive WordPress News / Magazine / Blog Theme Nulled
Version 5.6.10 - 08-12-2018

- Fixed: Gutenberg Compatibility issues.
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
#Files Updated
- style.css
- rtl.css
- js/tie-scripts.js
- functions.php
- framework/functions/theme-functions.php
- framework/functions/common-scripts.php
- framework/admin/framework-admin.php
- framework/admin/framework-options.php
- framework/admin/framework-builder.php

Read the rest of this update entry...

I searched some sites to bring it here, but without success. So I look forward to your good work. Thank you!

i did
Reading document maybe help
when i try to create a mega menu it give me this error :
Unknown: Input variables exceeded 1000. To increase the limit change max_input_vars in php.ini. in

Last edited:
i did
when i try to create a mega menu it give me this error :
Unknown: Input variables exceeded 1000. To increase the limit change max_input_vars in php.ini. in
test it and work fine!
sahifa mega menu test.jpg

Babak updated Sahifa - Responsive WordPress News / Magazine / Blog Theme with a new update entry:

Sahifa v5.6.11

Download Free Sahifa v5.6.11 - Responsive WordPress News / Magazine / Blog Theme Nulled
v5.6.11 - 13-12-2018

- Fixed: Shortcodes Compatibility issue with Gutenberg.
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.

#Files Updated
- style.css
- rtl.css
- js/tie-scripts.js
- functions.php
- framework/functions/theme-functions.php
- framework/functions/common-scripts.php
- framework/admin/framework-admin.php
- framework/admin/framework-options.php
- framework/admin/framework-builder.php

Reactions: menteci and Hana

Sahifa v5.6.14

Download Sahifa v5.6.14 - Responsive WordPress News / Magazine / Blog Theme Nulled Free
Version 5.6.14 - 19-05-2019

Updated: Taqyeem plugin.
Improvements and minor bug fixes..

#Files Updated
  • style.css
  • framework/functions/arqam-lite.php
  • framework/admin/framework-panel.php
  • framework/functions/theme-functions.php
  • framework/parts/featured.php

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock