• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SCAMMER ALERT 27$ OzatuZana

Status
Not open for further replies.

jornge

Jan 30, 2019
AREA 51
Last edited:
I will speak for me, and only for me.
I bought a premium spotify account, in which, all ok, I notice that the account may become free, I told him that at the moment I did not need another account. Then my Spotify account became free, and I spoke to tell him what I mentioned then I told him if I could go back to premium, he did and today I still have my premium account, with that problem, @OzatuZana could solve it in the most efficient, so I do not think this member is a Scammer as this guy says.
Greetings from Argentina.

Reactions: Jiren
I will speak for me, and only for me.
I bought a premium spotify account, in which, all ok, I notice that the account may become free, I told him that at the moment I did not need another account. Then my Spotify account became free, and I spoke to tell him what I mentioned then I told him if I could go back to premium, he did and today I still have my premium account, with that problem, @OzatuZana could solve it in the most efficient, so I do not think this member is a Scammer as this guy says.
Greetings from Argentina.
xD PROOF SAYS WHOS SCAMMER OR NOT.NOT YOU

Reactions: marcost96
Relax guys . . .
I too understand how premium stuffs are made/generated etc freely/with little effort . One can sell them in return of some money too , no fault in this . .

Just there should not be any continuous bad feedback in that process . . . Hoping it will be solved by 48 hours given .

Here is the thing, he asked for a similar script same as YuuDrive but I show him, my demo and how its works never of YuuDrive.
He made purchase after 1-2 days later talking with me.

He says my my scripts has black-doors, their was a suspicious Waring in virus scan due to compressed character and texts and to prevent from reselling. Kaspersky was one of scanner and I reported them the issued and here is the main i got from them
unafem.png

I already message you the b=very texts and saying the same again

The script is send as per the demo site
The script is working fine
The script has no refund, how I can believe that you will not use it again after refund ?
You can say, I have deleted all files but that not how its work.

Here the demo how its works
https://animedhamaka.com/HZ2F4PK/vabstutorials-com-cyber-security-steps-to-prevent-a-web-hacker-rar

Here is the thing, he asked for a similar script same as YuuDrive but I show him, my demo and how its works never of YuuDrive.

He says my my scripts has black-doors, their was a suspicious Waring in virus scan due to compressed character and texts and to prevent from reselling. Kaspersky was one of scanner and I reported them the issued and here is the main i got from them
unafem.png

The script has no refund, how I can believe that you will not use it again after refund ?

https://animedhamaka.com/HZ2F4PK/vabstutorials-com-cyber-security-steps-to-prevent-a-web-hacker-rar
Script does not work but as expected shown in video ok .don't make excuse now ok .that u created a post of selling that it hide the link and .but it's not hiding .it's redirecting .that script make no sense

unafem.png

That screenshot does not proof that the same file was encrypted with base_64 scan by Kaspersky

unafem.png

Jo just wasting my money in redirect script that's how is work?? Making fool to people . scam in smart way

I BOUGHT SCRIPT HIM GOOGLE DRIVE WHICH HIDE LINK GOOGLE DRIVE.BUT ACTUALLY IT NOT HIDING THE LINK IT JUST REDIRECTING LOL .WHICH HAVE TO DOWNLOAD DIRECTLY FROM SITE

PROOF

https://openload.co/f/UvDDOVwP0Ns/bandicam_2019-06-10_15-56-49-693.mp4

PROFILE = https://babia.to/members/ozatuzana.6455/

@Babak TELL HIM TO REFUND OR FIX THIS ISSUE OR BAN
THATS ALL @OzatuZana

MORE PROOF WILL WE ATTACHED
HOW HE SCAMMING PEOPLE BY TRICKING MAKING FOOL

dear bro its better to check in google or buy from original author
https://www.codester.com/items/6886/gdrive-downloader-php-script

or refer my free giveway https://babia.to/threads/google-drive-script-v-1.8514/

I am reading the messages from mobile
But I don't like to type from mobile

You are making quite a scene, I think India hot weather is getting too much effective on you

As I said the script is working fine , if it has bugs or any errors I will solve it
I can't refund as this is script, I am not going to take the risk of piracy
You tried the script before making purchase
And what you mean by exchange?
As for the blackdoors, I had upload entire files , as you are still suspicious, I will upload separate files and show you

• Haha
I am reading the messages from mobile
But I don't like to type from mobile

You are making quite a scene, I think India hot weather is getting too much effective on you

As I said the script is working fine , if it has bugs or any errors I will solve it
I can't refund as this is script, I am not going to take the risk of piracy
You tried the script before making purchase
And what you mean by exchange?
bug in video -_- ok dont run or make excuse again
I can't refund as this is script, I am not going to take the risk of piracy - scammer ( HOW ITS GO)

And what you mean by exchange? exchange with working script

YOU HAVE TO GIVE REFUND OR WORKING SCRIPT .AS ADMIN KNOW WHO IS TRUE or scam
if u cannot do anything admin should ban this type of scammer.. and never give badge this type of scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock