• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scammer Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
For $9 I would just give the money back to not get bad publicity. $9 is a small amount of money for your reputation.

If he has no hosting and you have his money you are wrong. You can try to install a script for him but the damage has been done. He probably doesn't trust doing business with you anymore.
Yeah i will give it back if i am wrong, but i dont sell anything to him

• Haha
Reactions: cyberhostservice
For $9 I would just give the money back to not get bad publicity. $9 is a small amount of money for your reputation.

If he has no hosting and you have his money you are wrong. You can try to install a script for him but the damage has been done. He probably doesn't trust doing business with you anymore.
Read first from the beginning until the end, then comment and have thoughts not just next door

See one sentence above "if I'm not guilty", please find my mistake as small as possible and I really like the number nine at once to need to know that the actual and legitimate legal institutions on this subject only on PayPal.

Reputation ??? Proof is everything, that's all

Last edited:
You are not normal. @CyberDeviL explained very well how works, you can not keep both service and the money and are fine with the client because it is not how it works in bussines. Since you want look worst in the eye of lot of people and there are a lot here in babiato just keep talking bullshit..Dont look more ingnorant that you are and give back my money..

yeah i have multiple account, i break the rules with my first account becouse i dont read the rules. i make this account becouse i already read the rules

I don't say anything without reason: RULE NO: 11

THAT TIME YOU VIOLATED RULES & THIS TIME YOU INDIRECTLY REGISTERED YOUR USERNAME AS YOUR FORUM NAME WHICH REQUIRES REGISTRATION . . SO :cautious::censored::sneaky::rolleyes:

Read first from the beginning until the end, then comment and have thoughts not just next door

See one sentence above "if I'm not guilty", please find my mistake as small as possible and I really like the number nine at once to need to know that the actual and legitimate legal institutions on this subject only on PayPal.

Reputation ??? Proof is everything, that's all

SEE !
The PayPal dispute story example I mentioned earlier was happened with me actually, I have done that kind of tricks lots of times since 2012 - 2018 (can't count how many) . . Sometimes I won (got my money back with service suspension) - sometimes I lost [(intentionally +knowingly) did not get my money back - but service got restored back] .
So, I am old player of this game(according to you) which is happening here, so please don't tell me what should happen & what not.

SO, ONCE AGAIN ASKING:
WILL YOU CONSIDER MY PREVIOUS ADVISE TO YOU, or NOT ?

SEE !
The PayPal dispute story example I mentioned earlier was happened with me actually, I have done that kind of tricks lots of times since 2012 - 2018 (can't count how many) . . Sometimes I won (got my money back with service suspension) - sometimes I lost [(intentionally +knowingly) did not get my money back - but service got restored back] .
So, I am old player of this game(according to you) which is happening here, so please don't tell me what should happen & what not.

SO, ONCE AGAIN ASKING:
WILL YOU CONSIDER MY PREVIOUS ADVISE TO YOU, or NOT ?
Thank you for the suggestion, it is not fixed for me at all because this is a matter of disgusting attitude and behavior from the makers of this garbage thread which I have explained all of the above. Have you defended the creator of this garbage thread because I spoke above the truth based on the evidence at the same time giving lessons to buyers who like PayPal Dispute carelessly and become a question for me why are you so defending the maker of this garbage thread? From what side do you think? I am not just a seller but I am also a buyer and know how to behave if I want to Dispute PayPal to the service provider.

Be careful of this scammer when he says money back guarantee as he mention here https://babia.to/threads/cloud-web-hosting.15445/ He will close the service and will have your money aswell..He will never pay back my money cause he think they are already his..
Sure, do not order with me if you as buyers have the same character as the creator of this junk thread which at will PayPal Dispute, disparaging the quality of the server service provider, even though the buyer is stupid not to know about cache, nulled website takedown and less shameless still asking for money back after what he did all of the above

No wonder for me if the parents of animals produce cubs as well as the makers of this garbage thread because if humans must have brains and ethics

I have used PayPal for so many years. I have never come across such lies whatsoever. Even when a PayPal dispute is open, there are no restrictions on your account. You can accept a lot of payments and even make payments to anyone else.
Mods, ban the hosting guy and let this dirty thread stop here, the forum is clean with good people and all are tired of this sh** now.
The host isn't giving the money back, so let's close the topic and move on.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Sure, do not order with me if you as buyers have the same character as the creator of this junk thread which at will PayPal Dispute, disparaging the quality of the server service provider, even though the buyer is stupid not to know about cache, nulled website takedown and less shameless still asking for money back after what he did all of the above

No wonder for me if the parents of animals produce cubs as well as the makers of this garbage thread because if humans must have brains and ethics
Learn some English dude. Not even one sentence of yours seems to make any sense.

If you guys do not want to see this thread or content by this user, just click on Ignore button after clicking his profile name. That's it.

Learn some English dude. Not even one sentence of yours seems to make any sense.
Wow you talk like a smart person but unfortunately the brain is empty and did not read this fairy tale from the start but I understand that people who talk a lot usually have empty brain content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock