• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scammer Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what you are doing in this entire thread! Talking a lot!
If I am reasonable because I have to give as much detailed explanation as possible, but if you are not normal, it is not your business that interferes, do your parents teach such ethics?

Try informing your website, don't just talk like women

• Haha
Reactions: mandar.diwate40
If I am reasonable because I have to give as much detailed explanation as possible, but if you are not normal, it is not your business that interferes, do your parents teach such ethics?

Try informing your website, don't just talk like women
Hey Girl,
I am sorry, but I did not even get one percent of what you want to explain here.

"Try informing your website, don't just talk like women"
The conversation between me and my website goes as follows:

My Website: Please do not shift me to @cyberhostservice servers!
Me: You have behaved badly, you will be punished!
My Website: No, please no!
Me: Ok last time, next time you misbehave and trouble customers, I will put you on @cyberhostservice servers!
My Website: I promise I will never misbehave. But never host me on @cyberhostservice servers!

Last edited:
He is freaking idiot..All he says have no sense and still goes with his madness..You are right this forum is made from good ppl and that is why these scammers should not allowed in this forum

I stoppped, becoz , dont hustle with a pig becoz both will get dirty and the pig likes it most. the guy is getting dirtier and people are watching and he is enjoying.

Dude, do more and get more dirty.

Reactions: altinxte
Hey Girl,
I am sorry, but I did not even get one percent of what you want to explain here.

Me: Ok last time, next time you misbehave and trouble customers, I will put you on @cyberhostservice servers!
My Website: I promise I will never misbehave. But never host me on @cyberhostservice servers!
Are you still sane? speak for yourself and answer yourself and want to threaten at the same time want to have a problem with me?

SELLER HAS BEEN DEFINITELY NEVER BECOME A BUYER BUT THE BUYER HASN'T YET BEEN OF COULD BE A SELLER

• Haha
He is freaking idiot..All he says have no sense and still goes with his madness..You are right this forum is made from good ppl and that is why these scammers should not allowed in this forum
Wow, please look for more defense, I did not go back one step because a real man is one by one not looking for a defense

You ask for a defense for my opponent and you also ask for a defense for your opponent Breezecode, are you a man or a sissy?

I stoppped, becoz , dont hustle with a pig becoz both will get dirty and the pig likes it most. the guy is getting dirtier and people are watching and he is enjoying.

A good member that should make a useful contribution to the Forum not reply to things that are not important especially not your concern

Are you still sane? speak for yourself and answer yourself and want to threaten at the same time want to have a problem with me?

SELLER HAS BEEN DEFINITELY NEVER BECOME A BUYER BUT THE BUYER HASN'T YET BEEN OF COULD BE A SELLER
Sorry Girl,

Still couldn't get even 1 percent of what you want to say!
I don't really get what really girls tell, so I am unable to understand!

Let's say like a girl says she is fine, but you do not know if she is really fine. That fine has multiple meanings. So the same is what you are saying! No one gets what you wanna say. Only you know it!

Enjoy your alone time girl! We are all having fun here!

Hey Girl,

This friend above described in the best way he can what kind of service you have and try to chill yourself down.Not all ppl here are your enemy,try to point the finger by yourself not to the members of this forum.i am done with that. @CyberDeviL told for the second time what you have to do.Just do it and dont bullshit anymore..

Sorry Girl,

Still couldn't get even 1 percent of what you want to say!
I don't really get what really girls tell, so I am unable to understand!

Let's say like a girl says she is fine, but you do not know if she is really fine. That fine has multiple meanings. So the same is what you are saying! No one gets what you wanna say. Only you know it!

Enjoy your alone time girl! We are all having fun here!
Just show your website, it will be proven who is suitable to be a woman

• Haha
This friend above described in the best way he can what kind of service you have and try to chill yourself down.Not all ppl here are your enemy,try to point the finger by yourself not to the members of this forum.i am done with that. @CyberDeviL told for the second time what you have to do.Just do it and dont bullshit anymore..
What contribution have you made to the babiato forum? apart from just making junk threads like this

All I have archived and is true is valid evidence starting from the livesupport conversation, the discussion on paypal, the thread that is in breezecode as well as this thread

Thank you for the suggestion, it is not fixed for me at all because this is a matter of disgusting attitude and behavior from the makers of this garbage thread which I have explained all of the above. Have you defended the creator of this garbage thread because I spoke above the truth based on the evidence at the same time giving lessons to buyers who like PayPal Dispute carelessly and become a question for me why are you so defending the maker of this garbage thread? From what side do you think? I am not just a seller but I am also a buyer and know how to behave if I want to Dispute PayPal to the service provider.

Well,
If I would have taken side of the thread creator, would you be here till now ?

You could be a friendly & helping guy on this forum, , ,

YA, THE THREAD CREATOR MIGHT HAVE DONE SOME WRONG THING JUST BY MAKING PAYPAL DISPUTE WITHOUT TROUBLESHOOTING FURTHER (1 USUAL MISTAKE FROM CUSTOMER) . . .

NOW,
Considering you as SELLER/SERVICE PROVIDER what you have done ?
  1. Abused the buyer with bad languages
  2. Posted the paypal conversation to that another forum to expose his privacy (what a seller shouldn't do).
  3. Threatened him to leak his blah blah data's on whatever it is (darkweb etc) for coins (what kind of childish behave is this).
  4. Then your that breezecode partner too joined on another forum to abuse etc etc .
  5. Posted all those screenshots here too (with filename as fuck1 , fuck2 etc etc) while it could be simply explained . . .
  6. The buyer then closed the case, but you neither you did return the service, nor refunded (All the reliable smart service providers I have done business with would do the opposite of your path)
May be I missed few more points to pin here,
BUT,
I couldn't consider you as a understanding, smart-minded, reliable SELLER/SERVICE PROVIDER, instead you behave made me mark you as outraged, ruthless etc to customer's . . .

So !
Your guilt on this case as a service provider was HIGHER than the guilt of this thread creator as a buyer . .

$9 WOULDN'T MATTER MUCH TO YOU I SUPPOSE, BUT IT CAN HAPPILY CLEAR THE ISSUE HAPPENING HERE . .
SO ONE LAST TIME I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TO REFUND IT & CLOSE THIS ARGUMENTS HERE . . .

SINCE BASED ON FORUM RULE: NO ABUSING , IN-APPROPRIATE ARGUMENTS WON'T RUN HERE , I WILL CLOSE THIS TOPIC BY NEXT 4 - 5 HOURS . . .

STATING IT AS MY LAST REPLY I AM ENDING HERE .

Well,
If I would have taken side of the thread creator, would you be here till now ?

You could be a friendly & helping guy on this forum, , ,

YA, THE THREAD CREATOR MIGHT HAVE DONE SOME WRONG THING JUST BY MAKING PAYPAL DISPUTE WITHOUT TROUBLESHOOTING FURTHER (1 USUAL MISTAKE FROM CUSTOMER) . . .

NOW,
Considering you as SELLER/SERVICE PROVIDER what you have done ?
  1. Abused the buyer with bad languages
  2. Posted the paypal conversation to that another forum to expose his privacy (what a seller shouldn't do).
  3. Threatened him to leak his blah blah data's on whatever it is (darkweb etc) for coins (what kind of childish behave is this).
  4. Then your that breezecode partner too joined on another forum to abuse etc etc .
  5. Posted all those screenshots here too (with filename as fuck1 , fuck2 etc etc) while it could be simply explained . . .
  6. The buyer then closed the case, but you neither you did return the service, nor refunded (All the reliable smart service providers I have done business with would do the opposite of your path)
May be I missed few more points to pin here,
BUT,
I couldn't consider you as a understanding, smart-minded, reliable SELLER/SERVICE PROVIDER, instead you behave made me mark you as outraged, ruthless etc to customer's . . .

So !
Your guilt on this case as a service provider was HIGHER than the guilt of this thread creator as a buyer . .

$9 WOULDN'T MATTER MUCH TO YOU I SUPPOSE, BUT IT CAN HAPPILY CLEAR THE ISSUE HAPPENING HERE . .
SO ONE LAST TIME I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TO REFUND IT & CLOSE THIS ARGUMENTS HERE . . .

SINCE BASED ON FORUM RULE: NO ABUSING , IN-APPROPRIATE ARGUMENTS WON'T RUN HERE , I WILL CLOSE THIS TOPIC BY NEXT 4 - 5 HOURS . . .

STATING IT AS MY LAST REPLY I AM ENDING HERE .
There is no smoke if there is no fire and which evidence says I threatened to leak DarkWeb data? the truth is I will report the use of a nulled script on the website shiko24.cc to the script maker in this case OVOO to continue the PayPal Dispute problem so that the buyer is required to buy the original Script

Buyers may create fraud report threads like this but why can't sellers create threads for buyers? we are equal to humans give and take (the law of sowing)

The file names fuck1, fuck2 etc, so that it makes it easier for me to search and remember the people who are looking for problems with me first

The main point is Attitude, you are friendly I can be more friendly but if on the contrary then I can too and whatever action you take is certainly your right in this forum but I am more confident of the truth above all else by Him

These are signs of a non normal person, and i dont want to go there, to get dirty too with this psycho.Yes he is enjoying,that is what psychos do..

Wow, please look for more defense, I did not go back one step because a real man is one by one not looking for a defense

You ask for a defense for my opponent and you also ask for a defense for your opponent Breezecode, are you a man or a sissy?

His hosting is good. nothing problem with his hosting.
And his offers very cheaper than anyone else in the world.

I think, He doing his best to do earn money in right way.

I believe he is scammer, only if he do not providing hosting services for upcoming years.

why You guys are pointing him, because of He is Asian ?
aku nak tahu la.

Note: No offense.

• Sad

I believe he is scammer, only if he do not providing hosting services for upcoming years.

aku nak tahu la.

Who is the right way according you?Getting the money and not activating the service.If so you didnt get the point.Dont put in origin problem cause in this forum i guess we are all same..

Reactions: WebSpider

aku nak tahu la.

We are pointing at him because of his attitude, not because he is Asian or anything. We are all Asians, but keeping your mind cool during these times is the most important thing.
I sell services which costs a few hundred dollars a month. When returning the money, I have to return the PayPal fees from my own pocket. But that is okay, as the customer is happy in the end!

I do not let most of the cases go to dispute, but if it does, I always refund. Losing a few dollars from my pocket is much better than getting angry with the buyer and spoiling my whole week ahead, which could give me much more business. Here @cyberhostservice has said a lot of things, pointed a lot to everyone, insulted and what not. Who from this forum will do business with him? He has lost a lot of customers because of this.

aku nak tahu la.

His services may be excellant and i agree it is cheap too eventhough i dont personally checked. But the way he responded is too bad. If he might had done it good he may get more reputation and a straight away leads from here itself no matter how ugly his Site is. Customer service is the big thing that matters most.

PS: Iam also asian and from India

Reactions: WebSpider
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eduardw
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock