• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scammer Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I've seen this post and you are going round and round without seeing reason.

It's not that hard there are two ways:
1-Open his host
2-Return his money

Sorry if I'm being harsh but Why do you put those 9$ on the shelf?
is your name more important or that tiny amount of money?

@CyberDeviL This thread keeps increasing with this cyberhost guy insulting people at the slightest opportunity he gets. He obviously doesn't want to do as you have ordered him.

He's so arrogant and reckless, can't trust him with my penny.

I guess it's time you revisit this case @CyberDeviL

Reactions: altinxte
@CyberDeviL This thread keeps increasing with this cyberhost guy insulting people at the slightest opportunity he gets. He obviously doesn't want to do as you have ordered him.

He's so arrogant and reckless, can't trust him with my penny.

I guess it's time you revisit this case @CyberDeviL
Give it some time and he'll be here to insult you. He needs a couple hours to google translate everything he has to say :sneaky:

p.s. not only on this thread, he also went the length to insult me in pm. ignorant prick

• Sad
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
And the tricks how to steal other ppl money are crazy too ..Hope no one else have to do with this arrogant guy and loose the money with no reason.Hope @CyberDeviL will do smth about this..

Reactions: ubaid
And the tricks how to steal other ppl money are crazy too ..Hope no one else have to do with this arrogant guy and loose the money with no reason.Hope @CyberDeviL will do smth about this..
It is a very valuable experience for you, hopefully in the future you more carefully. Just let the money go, maybe he really needs it.

It is a very valuable experience for you, hopefully in the future you more carefully. Just let the money go, maybe he really needs it.
Experience in Ethics, ungrateful after being assisted for free, vilifying the quality of service provider servers, carelessly takedown PayPal by using old Tricks, disrupting the process of payment of the provider to the supplier, takedown website nulled carelessly (breezecode), spreading slander the provider wants to sell data darkweb. Please judge for yourself and this is actually not in accordance with $ 9 at once once again I emphasize here is not a matter of money.

If I want to ask for money back with the provider, the action I take is an open ticket to the billing department of the service provider to ask for approval for reasons that make sense and 3x not in my new response is takedown, that's just a man who has ethics as a buyer.

Both you and your friend brezecode are scammers so shut up and let @CyberDeviL take the final verdict since you didnt paid back my money..

Both are at fault here. altinxte is a retard that doesn't know how to use hosting. BUT...cyberhostservice provides the shittiest customer service experience possible. He gets paid and then doesn't want to provide hosting because of a dispute.

cyberhostservice has shown throughout this thread that he is not a reliable provider and will even go so far as to dox his users if they have a dispute with him.

Both parties have shown that they are losers but the host has shown he's a bigger piece of sh** out of the two. Personally I wouldn't want to do business with either one of the two. Both have shown poor character.

• Love
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
WELL,
I THOUGHT TO END THIS DISCUSSION-REPORT IN GOOD WAY . . . BUT SEEMS IT DIDN'T GO WELL EVEN AFTER 3 TIMES SUGGESTION . . . THE SERVICE PROVIDER @cyberhostservice SEEMED TO HAVE NO MOVEMENT TO ADJUST WITH THE BABIATO'S ENVIRONMENT WHICH IS MOSTLY OTHER FORUMS . . .

SINCE ACCORDING TO ME THE SERVICE PROVIDER WAS FOUND MORE GUILTY THAN THE VICTIM PERSON , @cyberhostservice HAS BEEN BANNED . . .

NOTABLY: TO PREVENT ANY FUTURE CONSEQUENCES/ISSUES - ALL THE SUSPECTED ACCOUNTS FROM BOTH THE USER @cyberhostservice and @BREZECODE.ME WILL BE INSTANTLY BANNED WITHOUT ANY FURTHER WARNING . . . . . .

TOPIC CLOSED .

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock