• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scent - Model Agency WordPress Theme By Coffeecream

Scent - Model Agency WordPress Theme By Coffeecream v3.6.2

No permission to download

codedatavi

Sep 6, 2022
Babak submitted a new resource:

Scent - Model Agency WordPress Theme - Download Scent - Model Agency WordPress Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 7868093

Download Scent - Model Agency WordPress Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 7868093
Scent is a beautifully designed and fully responsive Wordpress Themes dedicated for model and photography agencies. It includes full screen animated slider that will bring attention all your viewers and allow you to show your best photos.

Models gallery with category filter and model profile pages will let you customers to learn about all your models and choose...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Babak
I got one of the links to work, this is mostly unfunctional with WP 6.0 but want to put it here before all the links are dead. I also have gone a head and added a new copy of js_composer that seems to work.

Attachments

• themeforest-scent-model-agency-wordpress-theme343_2.zip
    8 MB · Views: 13
  • js_composer.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hey @Babak do you possibly have the current update for this, need for a test.

Greatly appreciated if you do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock