• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scrapes - WordPress Scraper and Content Crawler Plugin

Scrapes - WordPress Scraper and Content Crawler Plugin v2.2.0 Untouched

No permission to download
I didn't quite understand the file verification rule, but it's the code that the friend @linhnn sent above.

Purchase codes:
PHP:
GkGeLS70-zank-J3Pu-1ghu-3EbQoSgn59RD
yjepg0JW-EI5T-rDiB-DP5w-9zJbVYOpMGmc
PXhhtKPT-cXAs-c95o-p59V-vn35uEGcjdG4
ZoRyHvZX-wrRC-GGGk-VoPk-nEgJZbCQ8P7r
aq3AVrKF-HQ55-sFvc-hNRp-03huDeQ96m9E
9WfWhidk-EcLM-LnpV-tNJ0-sjjd2ndlSyBM
7Y8YJ4Si-poae-AdX8-st7J-p3H4kNspIr41
MIguUSUb-Vbia-QT6H-LO5j-SUoeqEXkz3BC

or use this regex to make your own code:

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...932360fc7fc0fb9054422dcac2ac06af7c9?nocache=1
Hello friend. Active is OK. But not work when create new scrape. Old Scrapes is still work

Reactions: Freshy
base64 sequence and eval code in TLDs construct function, I've removed all tlds arrays, printed all base64 codes

I didn't finish , sorry guys.
1691454390462.png 1691454776485.png 1691454623873.png
Why is the status: Runnung, but new products and posts are not added?
last entry in logs: 1826 id task queued...

Attachments

• logs (1).txt
    94.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Reactions: Freshy
Version 2.3.0, But does not work without license! Can someone remove the license?
Please Null Plugin.

Attachments

• ol_scrapes 2.3.0.zip
    2 MB · Views: 108
on server with php 8.2 any pplugin version says can't install it because triggers a fatal error.

None of these plugins are working; has anyone found a solution thus far?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock