• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Search for software to increase Youtube views

You can try services based on that. You should check out for such services in blackhatworld forum.

i had a Andoid app which allowed Ytbers to get free or paid views and/or subscriptions with a little shady trick. It was modelled on some much more famous App using the same tactic. The app was quite successful at first but then it got banned by Android Store, even though the earlier/more popular App is not affected at all.

uses diabolic traffic with several proxy. directing you to the link of the video you want to view.

cracker software is not allowed. If it wasn't for me I would even post

diabolic-2Btraffic-2Bbot-2Bcracked.png

Don't do that. Software and masking IP with proxy just make end up your channel. Use real services, as mentioned above.
If your contents are good enough, just walking around and search viral videos and comment there.

If you have good stuff, you can offer it as free for viewers and subscribers

I have tried using proxy regarding Google products. It's fine in the first. But when you growth bigger and bigger, watch your steps.

I have tried using proxy regarding Google products. It's fine in the first. But when you growth bigger and bigger, watch your steps.
when you got bigger and bigger you no longer need watch time or viewer. it's good for new Youtubers but after at least 2-3 months of work.

Yes, we don't need to use the proxy anymore. We didn't receive love letter yet from Youtube because they don't check one-by-one. Million of channels? But, if we are not lucky, they check in maybe, next years.

Viola, Your channel violate our terms and policy. END OF STORY.

Yes, we don't need to use the proxy anymore. We didn't receive love letter yet from Youtube because they don't check one-by-one. Million of channels? But, if we are not lucky, they check in maybe, next years.

Viola, Your channel violate our terms and policy. END OF STORY.
They are a multi-billion dollar company, they don't have an issue creating an AI/Robot to check how much fake views/watch time are giving by the users.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock