• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Second source of money - cudo mining

nibirutomas

May 22, 2019
Hey guys,

in few months i found app which help you to minning bitcoins (earn money) just by your computer setup

I tried it at least 2 months - I earned 25E. Not too much but you can offer this to more people and earn much easier.

here is the link for cudo miner: - link removed by staff -

Let me know what you think about this

Sorry for my english :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't read the rules carefully it seems.
What benefits does bring to one who use your referral link?
- First post edited to remove referral -
N-Joy!

Reactions: nibirutomas
I removed you referral and you hide it behind shortlink.

For this matter this thread is trashed and you're warned. Do that again and You'll receive a BIG BAN (not theory)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock