• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Selling] Hosting Special For Babiato Members - $5 Total For 3 Months Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
FRONT-LOGO.png

Only $5 Total For 3 Months of LiteSpeed Hosting Service.

Greetings Fellow Babiato Members,

In agreement with Babiato Administrator @Babak, I am proud to offer a hosting promotion for all Babiato Members.

LiteSpeed Hosting, Only $5 Total For 3 Months of service!

You will be surprised at what you get for $5 for 3 months:

• Every Sell Supports Babiato
  • LiteSpeed Turbo Hosting
  • Full cPanel Access
  • 30 GB NVMe Disk Space
  • 2 GB Dedicated Ram
  • 2 GB Dedicated CPU Cores
  • Up to 4 Additional Websites
  • Free SSL Certificates
  • SiteLock Website Security
  • and Much Much More

Visit the LiteMere Webpage for the Babiato special and all the details.

Refund Policy - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee as seen on website. Domains name are not refundable.

As of 2021, the new Babiato Plan is called Members Only in the Marketplace on https://www.litemere.com

• LiteSpeed Turbo Hosting
  • Full cPanel Access
  • 15 GB NVMe Disk Space
  • 2 GB Dedicated Ram
  • 2 GB Dedicated CPU Cores
  • Free SSL Certificates
  • SiteLock Website Security
  • and Much Much More
All of this for 3 Months total is $5.

Last edited:
@adderall not only provides a very good hosting service at a reasonable price. But this comes up with excellent support, he helps to set up everything and solved my issues in a very supportive manner. I have been using his services for the last 6 months, and right now I have got his new hosting package which he created only for Babiato Members.

Speed matters a great deal. and the speed of his hosting was beyond my expectations.

Pricing- $5 Total For 3 Months, I believe the price is decent, with 30 days money-back guarantee, I am sure you guys will love it like me

Also, it offers Daily backups, which is great

Having moved from another hosting provider, I believe that it was a smart move. Recommended Seller...!
Good Luck to Everyone 🥳

Long Live Babiato

Last edited:
Few questions.
Whats the renewal price
Is it dmca ignored
The renewal price is the same, $5 for 3 Months.
DMCA is not ignored. However, I have a file sharing website where you can host your non-DMCA compliant files.

The offer seems very interesting. Only 20 GB Bandwidth per month I see that it is very little, the rest is very complete the offer.

Congratulations and good luck.

Note: If you could improve the 20 GB Bandwidht without a doubt I would hire your hosting and I think that even more people.

@adderall not only provides a very good hosting service at a reasonable price. But this comes up with excellent support, he helps to set up everything and solved my issues in a very supportive manner. I have been using his services for the last 6 months, and right now I have got his new hosting package which he created only for Babiato Members.

Speed matters a great deal. and the speed of his hosting was beyond my expectations.

Pricing- $5 Total For 3 Months, I believe the price is decent, with 30 days money-back guarantee, I am sure you guys will love it like me

Also, it offers Daily backups, which is great

Having moved from another hosting provider, I believe that it was a smart move. Recommended Seller...!
Good Luck to Everyone 🥳

Long Live Babiato
A moderator promoting certain services. To be honest this doesn't look very professional.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Loki
A moderator promoting certain services. To be honest this doesn't look very professional.

I am using his service, and i have the right to speak for myself.
i am also a member of this community.

Why do you think that was not appropriate? please describe.

Last edited:
Reactions: vijihel
@hexor not questioning your review here :) but assuring everyone and claiming it alongside with owner stating it as best appeared quite low to me for a "3 days old domain" - based hosting service .

I have seen people/seller flies away with short service after their purpose is done (not saying anything about this thread) . .

I can also bring this thread under MP Rule #21 which indicates sapling Hosting service with 3 days old domain which may vanishes as many old sellers , anyway I may/may not ignore it here !

Now regarding particularly to this thread: specially to @adderall , it's appreciable that you are offering Babiato user's a special discount . now let's take it as a professional/passion for a long-run business You have a dedicated page specially for a Warez / Nulled community forum with links like "contact me on Babiato forum for discount / membership verification" kind of thing . For Babiato centric it could be fine, but for global customer passion you'll always be considered as an immature fellow being grown up a "so-called-professional hosting service" using a warez community which usually gets hatred/disliked by official/generic/legal/actual professionals. In that scenario those professionals would always mark you as a negative hosting company if you'd later consider extending your business . . .

Consider it not as a hatred/egoistic (what I don't do) but as an opinion from view of a professional/critic's side . Good luck !

@hexor not questioning your review here :) but assuring everyone and claiming it alongside with owner stating it as best appeared quite low to me for a "3 days old domain" - based hosting service .

I have seen people/seller flies away with short service after their purpose is done (not saying anything about this thread) . .

I can also bring this thread under MP Rule #21 which indicates sapling Hosting service with 3 days old domain which may vanishes as many old sellers , anyway I may/may not ignore it here !

Now regarding particularly to this thread: specially to @adderall , it's appreciable that you are offering Babiato user's a special discount . now let's take it as a professional/passion for a long-run business You have a dedicated page specially for a Warez / Nulled community forum with links like "contact me on Babiato forum for discount / membership verification" kind of thing . For Babiato centric it could be fine, but for global customer passion you'll always be considered as an immature fellow being grown up a "so-called-professional hosting service" using a warez community which usually gets hatred/disliked by official/generic/legal/actual professionals. In that scenario those professionals would always mark you as a negative hosting company if you'd later consider extending your business . . .

Consider it not as a hatred/egoistic (what I don't do) but as an opinion from view of a professional/critic's side . Good luck !

Yeah regarding the domain, i think he just moved his domain recently.

but i am using his service since august. And whatever i wrote there was my review of 6 months. not like purchase today and wrote.

Yeah regarding the domain, i think he just moved his domain recently.

but i am using his service since august. And whatever i wrote there was my review of 6 months. not like purchase today and wrote.

I know you could be using his service since longer , he also could be a good guy .

I just questioned regarding the domain movement/paid service from 3 days old domain for what I may end up closing it with new additional ruleset . :)

Reactions: Hexor

@CyberDeviL I completely understand your prospect. What I see is you stating that, because of my association with Nulled community I will not be considered "good" or "popular" among the majority of society. This is fine with me. My purpose is not to make money, I simply want everyone who wants hosting to have an affordable option with great lite speed turbo servers, which when purchased along are out of the price range of many people. Similar to the goal of Babiato, I want to help people who otherwise would not have access to the service. I actually lose money at the prices I am selling for; however, the altruistic value is great. I have tons of giveaway, some where I giveaway hosting for free for 6 Months. My previous website is https://webmere.design. Before I only offered WordPress on Litespeed Turbo Servers, now I offer full cPanel Litespeed Turbo Hosting. I have a reseller account and the owner of the server is rated number one on many sites and has received many awards.

If your wondering why I upgraded my services and changed websites, the answer is easy, Black Friday Promotions. The 3 days you mentioned coincide with the sales that are going on. I was able to negotiate a killer deal for a 3-year commitment. I encourage you @CyberDeviL, to review my giveaway history and the reviews people have written regarding my hosting service.

If you have futher questions or suggestions, I am always open-minded. @Babak can also address the official agreement we have.

@adderall

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
The offer seems very interesting. Only 20 GB Bandwidth per month I see that it is very little, the rest is very complete the offer.

Congratulations and good luck.

Note: If you could improve the 20 GB Bandwidht without a doubt I would hire your hosting and I think that even more people.
@mindtopblack,

Thank you for considering hosting with LightMere. To address your first concern, we can negotiate more Bandwidth.
The truth is, many people do not exceed 20GB of Bandwidth, unless offering large files for download. For example,
my hosting website does not exceed 2 GB of Bandwidth. We at LightMere understand everyone has unique needs, which is why I reiterate, we can negotiate more bandwidth. We first evaluate how much bandwidth you use in one month and go from there. Again, thank you so much for considering LightMere, we hope to hear from you soon.

@adderall

Reactions: Hexor and Babak
Only $5 Total For 3 Months of LiteSpeed Hosting Service

Good Day Fellow Babiato Members,

I have been up all night long, fighting for quality hosting at affordable rates. I have negotiated a deal with the hosting company's to offer up to 5X the Disk Space and Bandwidth, while retaining the LiteSpeed Turbo Servers and 2 GB of RAM per cPanel account!

You will be surprised at what you get NOW for $5 Total for 3 Months of Service:

• LiteSpeed Server Turbo Hosting
  • Full cPanel Access
  • 30 GB NVMe Disk Space
  • 120 GB Bandwidth
  • 2 GB Dedicated RAM
  • 2 Dedicated CPU Cores
  • Up to 4 Additional Websites
  • Free SSL Certificates
  • and Much Much More
For more details visit https://litemere.com/babiato

Long Live Babiato!

no offence, but I have option that is cheaper if you need unlimited bandwidth for 5$ without discounts, this is not promo just saying

NVMe 15GB
Bandwithunlimeted
cPanel/AutoSSLYes/Yes
CloudLinuxYes
emails - emails/hunlimited - 300
PHP5.6-7.3
MySQL25
add-on/alias2/2
webmail/malware protect/antivirus/softculous/daily backupyes

no offence, but I have option that is cheaper if you need unlimited bandwidth for 5$ without discounts, this is not promo just saying

NVMe 15GB
Bandwithunlimeted
cPanel/AutoSSLYes/Yes
CloudLinuxYes
emails - emails/hunlimited - 300
PHP5.6-7.3
MySQL25
add-on/alias2/2
webmail/malware protect/antivirus/softculous/daily backupyes
I offer more space now and most humans do not use unlimited bandwidth. If someone needs more bandwidth, they just have to make a reasonable request.

I guess it all depends of usage... some dont need unlimited bandwidth, others dont need space as most use CDN for delivery of content... and you can even use free Cloudflare for site CDN

I guess it all depends of usage... some dont need unlimited bandwidth, others dont need space as most use CDN for delivery of content... and you can even use free Cloudflare for site CDN
With our litespeed servers, QUIC.cloud is rated a top CDN choice. It really depends on if your delivering dynamic or static content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock