• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Selling movie app with 100k downloads

haloplay

Banned User
Jun 22, 2020
A unique design and more than 100k installations, you can resell the code that is unique. The application is in flutter and can be used for Android or Ios, the code is perfect and the panel uses api json integrated with cloudfllare, only a 2gb ram vps supports unlimited active users, all thanks to the cloudflare cache that keeps the application working even with the vps is off.

What is included in the sale?

Application code

Web panel code

Domain

Hosting with panel installed

Google developer account

Google account used to register the domain

What is required to keep the app operational? panel hosting only ($ 25 monthly)

Why are you selling the app?

I'm on a new project and I need money

How does the app generate revenue?

It was never monetized, but I already had 2 other similar apps and used the startapp

Are there any expenses for the app? If so, what are they?

no expense

What marketing initiatives have been used for the app?

None, everything was organic and remains so. It’s a theme that doesn’t need marketing, youtubers and users share the app

How can the future owner improve the app?

There is nothing to improve, just keep posting content

Interested call on telegram, selling through flippa: @Shrecaseo

can I prove and show the analytics as well as access to the application panel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock