• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Selling My Divi Related Full Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
So as most of you know these days I am focused only on Elementor but I have several Divi related accounts that I no longer use so would like to sell off....

NOTE: I am not selling a single site licence activiation here, this will be for full control of the relevant lifetime unlimited websites licence accounts on the developers websites with your own email address and password as if you has bought them directly yourself. Each account will only be sold to 1 person. (Though all accounts could be bought by 1 person)

What I have:

1) Elegant Themes Lifetime Unlimited Sites Licence - Normal Retail Price $249
I'll accept $100 for this.

2) Divi Space Lifetime Membership - Normal Retail Price $449
I'll accept $200 for this.

3) Divi Life Lifetime All Access Pass - Normal Retail Price $349
I'll accept $150 for this.

Remember if you buy any of these you are buying the whole account with which you will be able to do anything you want.

Refund Policy: No refunds after I transfer the account over to you.

All accounts have been going for at least 6 months already so no chance of me opening PayPal disputes etc to get the money back and the account taken back from you.

Payment will be via PayPal only.

None of these licences are currently in use with any of my clients so you have a clean slate if you buy them, but I would appreciate it if you grant me 1 elegant themes licence if you purchase that.

@zen123 @Danz - these might be to interest of you?

Last edited:
1) Elegant Themes Lifetime Unlimited Sites Licence - Normal Retail Price $249
I'll accept $100 for this.

I want but sadly I cant right now due to certain restrictions in my country.

But I might be able to by month's end. Don't really know yet. I do know it's first come first serve so I can't tell you to wait on me.

I just lost out on the deal of the year. Damn!

I want but sadly I cant right now due to certain restrictions in my country.

But I might be able to by month's end. Don't really know yet. I do know it's first come first serve so I can't tell you to wait on me.

I just lost out on the deal of the year. Damn!

Honestly, I don't expect this these to go quickly so you never know mate.

@Babak you wanna buy? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: zen123
Sold to @Danz

I'll close this thread once he confirms he is happy with the purchase.

Dealing with you, how can I get unhappy... :)

Go ahead and close the thread please :)

Thank you for a nice smooth transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock