• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SEMrush 30day trial

May I suggest, you can use virtual card or disposable card from Revolut (search app store).
Revolut is a bank account, supporting huge range of currencies, including crypto, usd, gbp, eur, and many more, allows you to send/receive money with no fees and real exchange rate!

And works awesome for unlimited netflix trials, spotify trials, and will work for this SEMrush trial too ;)
You dont need to cancel your subscription. You just froze your card and they won't be able to charge you. Or, you can use disposable card which changes after each use. This way the card number you used for trial is totally gone and you can't be charged anymore. When trial expire, repead with new virtual or disposable card (note, disposable card which renew itself after each payment cost $5 I think but virtual is free)

Just sharing tips :p

good to know, thank you :) I was looking for something like that in the past.

@madroots but are you sure that it is safe to use it for this purpose? Since you have to verify your identity etc.

Guys in Semrush this way doesn't work with both virtual or disposable.
I got this message in both of them
Sorry, the credit card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please provide a different card.

@forusak you have to verify your identity ?
When? after the "place the order" ?
Are you sure?

I just tried that and indeed, they blocked all Revolut cards o_O
Even a country is automatically detected based on you card.

This is the first time I experienced something like this.
Sorry for not being helpful.

Reactions: evakka30
Yeah it makes sense, I forgot to mention that they they about 1 euro from the account and instantly return it back. So you probably would need a little money on that card.

Yeah it makes sense, I forgot to mention that they they about 1 euro from the account and instantly return it back. So you probably would need a little money on that card.
It wuld not make any difference, as I have money on my revolut account.
They just blocked cards which identifies as revolut ones, probably to stop us from doing it. xD

Reactions: milalitkas
maybe they being into search engine solutions, they are monitoring this forum as well!

May I suggest, you can use virtual card or disposable card from Revolut (search app store).
Revolut is a bank account, supporting huge range of currencies, including crypto, usd, gbp, eur, and many more, allows you to send/receive money with no fees and real exchange rate!

And works awesome for unlimited netflix trials, spotify trials, and will work for this SEMrush trial too ;)
You dont need to cancel your subscription. You just froze your card and they won't be able to charge you. Or, you can use disposable card which changes after each use. This way the card number you used for trial is totally gone and you can't be charged anymore. When trial expire, repead with new virtual or disposable card (note, disposable card which renew itself after each payment cost $5 I think but virtual is free)

Thanks! I'm gonna check that out!

Privacy.com is another awesome site like that one, that allows you to create as many virtual credit cards as you'd like and set spending limits on them, pause them, close them, etc.

EDIT: I signed up for Revolut but I don't see where I can spend with Bitcoin?

Last edited:

Privacy.com is another awesome site like that one, that allows you to create as many virtual credit cards as you'd like and set spending limits on them, pause them, close them, etc.

it asks for "connect source funding"

that's cools please share more if you have any tricks and used those cards anywhere else

Reactions: dewitri

Seems like privacy.com is only for US residents? any international options?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock