• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sendy - Send newsletters, 100x cheaper

Sendy - Send newsletters, 100x cheaper v6.0.1.1 Nulled

No permission to download
mjorge updated Sendy - Send newsletters, 100x cheaper with a new update entry:

Sendy 4.0.7 Nulled

Download Sendy 4.0.7 - Send newsletters, 100x cheaper Nulled Fee
v4.0.7 - Thanks To @freenulled

• Added support for Amazon SES's 3 new regions, namely Canada, London and Sao Paulo, in addition to the current N. Virginia, Oregon, Ireland, Mumbai, Sydney and Frankfurt regions.
    Please note that Amazon SES 'regions' have no relation with where you are physically located. Anyone in the world can use Amazon SES. It only matters where your web...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Try to install sendy but meet not found page after install.
I use NGIX, maybe this is the reason meet trouble?
Kindly would to help

Hi
What is the licence key?
I upload it, its ask for licence key.
Thank you very much for what you're doing.

Reactions: lucas.scsg
I latest nulled version is of no use. There are alot of errors.
And when it sends email there is nothing inside email body. Maybe someone can update that ?

mjorge updated Sendy - Send newsletters, 100x cheaper with a new update entry:

Sendy 4.0.8 Nulled

• You can now export ‘Suppression list’ and ‘Blocked domains’ as CSV
  • More helpful information when setting up ‘Custom domains’
  • ‘Unlicensed custom domains’ domain error no longer shows when invalid license key is stored in the database
  • The QR code generated for 2 Factor Authentication now uses the current Sendy installation URL’s protocol (Thanks Kilian Valkhof)
  • The ’Subscription status’ API now returns ‘Bounced’ and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
946hBrT.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock