• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Resource icon

Senju Theme for Karenderia Single Restaurant App 2.2

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
This version is for app 1.3 and not 1.4, it is not the latest update available
brother. this 1.3 . u have v1.4? really need it. thanks
Hi bro. You have version 1.4?
Can you upload 1.4 please
Hi friends. Unfortunately I cannot contribute to the forum at this time. Next week maybe I will update the resources again, I apologize for the delay, personal and health problems have affected my days a lot.

Reactions: maykoncoelho
Reactions: maykoncoelho
First you come to this forum and ask us to share the items you need, then you come and want us to pay for something you say you bought? In addition to being against the regulation, it is contradictory. Why don't you share it like we do?

Because i needed help to purchase it first. I would be happy to share it everyone if at least one person teamed up with me. 58us dont come easy in my country!

Because i needed help to purchase it first. I would be happy to share it everyone if at least one person teamed up with me. 58us dont come easy in my country!
Money is not easy in any country, especially in the times in which we live. In my country I pay six times more for every dollar used. But you recently registered with this forum, read the rules before proposing any kind of business to other users.

Hi friends. Unfortunately I cannot contribute to the forum at this time. Next week maybe I will update the resources again, I apologize for the delay, personal and health problems have affected my days a lot.

Thanks brother. Im looking forward to it

Hello, sorry for the delay in responding. i am facing some personal problems these days and unfortunately i still haven't been able to help you in the way i would like. Covid-19 is making the situation here where I live more difficult. If you can wait a little bit I believe that I will be back on duty early next week. Sorry again.
Any Solution brother?
Waiting for your kind reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock