Resource icon

Senju Theme for Karenderia Single Restaurant App 2.2

No permission to download
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

jasam10

Jun 16, 2020
there is one folder name with __MACOSX can some one help me about this folder is this for IOS app or this is something else ?

jasam10

Jun 16, 2020
here you go mate

hello are you also facing dark mood problem ? i login with my account after when i turn on dark mood its work but when i turn off dark mood its showing ( Failed: error undefined ) its showing dark mood off but when we refresh or go to home page still showing dark mood please help me out how can i fix this issue thanks

nirolf

Jul 10, 2020
hello are you also facing dark mood problem ? i login with my account after when i turn on dark mood its work but when i turn off dark mood its showing ( Failed: error undefined ) its showing dark mood off but when we refresh or go to home page still showing dark mood please help me out how can i fix this issue thanks
I`ve got the same problem. I solved using WinMerge and comparing the FunctionsV3 from Karenderia 5.4.2 with the one from StickStore, because it`s missing some lines (for example if u got merchantv2). Also make sure u updated the main.php file from config !

jasam10

Jun 16, 2020
I`ve got the same problem. I solved using WinMerge and comparing the FunctionsV3 from Karenderia 5.4.2 with the one from StickStore, because it`s missing some lines (for example if u got merchantv2). Also make sure u updated the main.php file from config !
can you please send me files which one you edit please share in PM if you can thanks.