• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Resource icon

Senju Theme for Karenderia Single Restaurant App 2.2

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is one folder name with __MACOSX can some one help me about this folder is this for IOS app or this is something else ?

here you go mate

hello are you also facing dark mood problem ? i login with my account after when i turn on dark mood its work but when i turn off dark mood its showing ( Failed: error undefined ) its showing dark mood off but when we refresh or go to home page still showing dark mood please help me out how can i fix this issue thanks

hello are you also facing dark mood problem ? i login with my account after when i turn on dark mood its work but when i turn off dark mood its showing ( Failed: error undefined ) its showing dark mood off but when we refresh or go to home page still showing dark mood please help me out how can i fix this issue thanks
I`ve got the same problem. I solved using WinMerge and comparing the FunctionsV3 from Karenderia 5.4.2 with the one from StickStore, because it`s missing some lines (for example if u got merchantv2). Also make sure u updated the main.php file from config !

I`ve got the same problem. I solved using WinMerge and comparing the FunctionsV3 from Karenderia 5.4.2 with the one from StickStore, because it`s missing some lines (for example if u got merchantv2). Also make sure u updated the main.php file from config !
can you please send me files which one you edit please share in PM if you can thanks.

can you please send me files which one you edit please share in PM if you can thanks.
If you got the solution plz help me out mate
Use the FunctionsV3 posted by Jg_selisa and these functions inside /www/js/app.js:

PHP:
EnabledDarkTheme = function () {

var stic_dark_theme = $("input[name=stic_dark_theme]:checked").val();
  if (empty(stic_dark_theme)) {
    stic_dark_theme = '0';
  }

if ((typeof stic_dark_theme !== "undefined") && (stic_dark_theme !== null)) {
    if (stic_dark_theme == 1) {
      $(".stic_dark_theme").prop('checked', true);
    }
    else {
      $(".stic_dark_theme").prop('checked', false);
    }
  }

submitForm('.dark_theme_form', 'saveDarkMode', 'POST');
  applyDarkTheme(stic_dark_theme);

};

applyDarkTheme = function (dark_mode) {

if (dark_mode == 1) {
    $('head').append('<link rel="stylesheet" id="dark_theme" href="css/dark-theme.css?ver=1.0" type="text/css" />');
  }
  else if (dark_mode == 0) {
    $('head link#dark_theme').remove();
  }

setStorage("stic_dark_theme", dark_mode);

}

I also had to comment out getUsername(); because I wasn't able to find the function anywhere.

And to fix the error when switching off dark mode you need ot modify actionsaveDarkMode() in mobileappv2/controllers/Apicontroller.php
PHP:
public function actionsaveDarkMode()
    {
        $this->data = $_POST;       
        if ($client_id = $this->checkToken()){
            $stic_dark_theme = isset($this->data['stic_dark_theme'])?$this->data['stic_dark_theme']:'';   
            if($stic_dark_theme !=1) // Add these
                $stic_dark_theme = 0;  //  Add these     
         ...etc...

}

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: arkobd
Use the FunctionsV3 posted by Jg_selisa and these functions inside /www/js/app.js:

PHP:
EnabledDarkTheme = function () {

var stic_dark_theme = $("input[name=stic_dark_theme]:checked").val();
  if (empty(stic_dark_theme)) {
    stic_dark_theme = '0';
  }

if ((typeof stic_dark_theme !== "undefined") && (stic_dark_theme !== null)) {
    if (stic_dark_theme == 1) {
      $(".stic_dark_theme").prop('checked', true);
    }
    else {
      $(".stic_dark_theme").prop('checked', false);
    }
  }

submitForm('.dark_theme_form', 'saveDarkMode', 'POST');
  applyDarkTheme(stic_dark_theme);

};

applyDarkTheme = function (dark_mode) {

if (dark_mode == 1) {
    $('head').append('<link rel="stylesheet" id="dark_theme" href="css/dark-theme.css?ver=1.0" type="text/css" />');
  }
  else if (dark_mode == 0) {
    $('head link#dark_theme').remove();
  }

setStorage("stic_dark_theme", dark_mode);

}

I also had to comment out getUsername(); because I wasn't able to find the function anywhere.

And to fix the error when switching off dark mode you need ot modify actionsaveDarkMode() in mobileappv2/controllers/Apicontroller.php
PHP:
public function actionsaveDarkMode()
    {
        $this->data = $_POST;      
        if ($client_id = $this->checkToken()){
            $stic_dark_theme = isset($this->data['stic_dark_theme'])?$this->data['stic_dark_theme']:'';  
            if($stic_dark_theme !=1) // Add these
                $stic_dark_theme = 0;  //  Add these    
         ...etc...

}
Thanks for your help mate.
Brother i'm facing a problem on Senju theme for Karenderia App V2 1.5.1 [June 23]
Everything is ok but when i'm trying to sign in it takes me to home screen but loading few more seconds it shows : request taking lot of time. please try again later.

Is there any way to solve the problem mate?I tried what Basti said.To delete those web view lines from package.json file.
But still it shows that things.every time i go to another options it shows that error when i sign in to my account.
My site using HTTPS i followed basti's instruction as my site has HTTPS.But no luck,can you plz help me?

Thanks for your help mate.
Brother i'm facing a problem on Senju theme for Karenderia App V2 1.5.1 [June 23]
Everything is ok but when i'm trying to sign in it takes me to home screen but loading few more seconds it shows : request taking lot of time. please try again later.
Does it only happen when using the Senju theme? Did you do the steps above? Is the dark theme working?
If so, you might have forgotten to comment out/delete getUsername(); inside /www/js/app.js.

Reactions: arkobd
didn't tried
Does it only happen when using the Senju theme? Did you do the steps above? Is the dark theme working?
If so, you might have forgotten to comment out/delete getUsername(); inside /www/js/app.js.
the dark theme yet as i am facing the problem. and how to do this mate:
you might have forgotten to comment out/delete getUsername(); inside /www/js/app.js.

didn't tried

the dark theme yet as i am facing the problem. and how to do this mate:
I'm attaching a zip with the modifications I posted above. Overwrite the files and everything should (hopefully)work.
Make sure you are following the guide inside the 1 - How to install it directory.

Attachments

• Senju.zip
    124.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Love
Reactions: arkobd and dnull
yes you'r right i forgot.
this is same functions v3 as 09 june, please if you can share the latest functions v3 facing error in restaurant list option
and also this error in error log

[17-Aug-2020 18:13:38 America/Port-au-Prince] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: distance_results_type in /home/xxxxx/public_html/protected/modules/mobileappv2/controllers/ApiController.php on line 1370

&

[17-Aug-2020 17:21:50 America/Port-au-Prince] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: distance_results_type in /home/xxxxx/public_html/protected/modules/mobileappv2/controllers/ApiController.php on line 1503

Its showing error at nearest restaurant at your location menu some parsererror

I'm attaching a zip with the modifications I posted above. Overwrite the files and everything should (hopefully)work.
Make sure you are following the guide inside the 1 - How to install it directory.
This worked but 2 issues parsererror while opening nearest restaurant option it gives some API error

in error log

[17-Aug-2020 17:21:50 America/Port-au-Prince] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: distance_results_type in /home/xxxxx/public_html/protected/modules/mobileappv2/controllers/ApiController.php on line 1503

it gives this error ,
if you have latest 21june Functions v3 Please Share Thankyou :)

yes bro you are right it was fixed when I updated the mobilewrapper
I'm using the version that Jg_selisa posted.
Perhaps you forgot to upload the mobileWrapper component.
'distance_results_type' is defined inside it.

Thank you so much mate,everything working fine except: Special Offers section,It's not working.
and there is one more problem,plz checkout my image brother. khabar.jpg

It shows Failed Error on header when i login on the app,or make any changes like when i do Dark mode active/inactive etc.
Otherwise everything looks working good.
Any solution mate?

I appreciate your help.
Regards-

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock