• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SEO Backpack - All SEO Tools in One Place For OpenCart

SEO Backpack - All SEO Tools in One Place For OpenCart 2.10.12 / 3.10.12

No permission to download

smartass

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 5, 2019
smartass submitted a new resource:

SEO Backpack - All SEO Tools in One Place - SEO Backpack - All SEO Tools in One Place

SEO Backpack came as a result of more than 4 years of exploration, podcasts, forums and research on SEO best practices and its evolution. It is inspired by the advice of worldwide SEO Experts like Rand Fishkin, Barry Schwarz, Neil Patel and Danny Sullivan. Featuring more than 40 different product features as well as 4 features not available in any other product in the market.

When we designed the plugin we stressed on transparency, so that the...

Read more about this resource...

your resource approved
thanks

Awsm.Man.. is it clean file?? Is it required key for activation or update for next v?

It's clean. It doesn't require activation. When they release new update I will update it here. I'm using this extension in my all opencart stores :)

Thanks smartass. This stuff is highly interesting as I'm 100 % anti-Google and a great SEO skeptic. Until the beginning of November we had some traffic to my wife's fashion web shop from google search, but then it stopped completely for more than two and a half months. Traffic has gradually returned, but on a small scale. Will be exciting to see if this resource actually can make a difference. :unsure:

smartass submitted a new resource:

SEO Backpack - All SEO Tools in One Place - SEO Backpack - All SEO Tools in One Place

Read more about this resource...
I am new to opencart. Just installed opencart with default theme. Front end works fine. Also installed journal 3 theme. Want to setup demo site but all I get is error...
No Skins Found
You can import demo content by following the documentation on: Demo Import.

If you try to install demo, official site is asking for purchase code to get SQL export dump. It seems all demo data is already on local server. Anyone knows how to setup Journal 3 demo site without purchase code.

smartass updated SEO Backpack - All SEO Tools in One Place with a new update entry:

SEO Backpack - All SEO Tools in One Place v2.10.2 / v3.10.2

SEO Backpack 3.10.2 • OpenCart 3.0.x
09/23/2020

- Improvement: OpenCart 3.0.3.6 compatibility
- Improvement: Sectioned feed as an alternative of all products feed
- Bug fix: H1 and H2 input on product edit
- Bug fix: Journal3 Auto-Links
- Bug fix: Category page canonical URLs
- Bug fix: Category page full breadcrumbs
- Bug fix: Breadcrumb rich snippet issue on empty breadcrumb list
- Bug fix: Folder prefix alias with custom URL
- Bug fix: New manufacturer advanced editor

SEO...

Read the rest of this update entry...

smartass updated SEO Backpack - All SEO Tools in One Place with a new update entry:

SEO Backpack - All SEO Tools in One Place 2.10.12 / 3.10.12 (NULLED)

SEO Backpack 3.12 • OpenCart 3.0.x
12/29/2020
- New feature: Hreflang sitemap feed
- Improvement: More route listed for noindex,follow
- Bug fix: Page where canonical enabled, hide the noindex
- Bug fix: Use default store language as hreflang x-default and missing sub-folder language prefix
- Bug fix: Unable to empty H1 and H2 input on edit product
SEO Backpack 3.11 • OpenCart 3.0.x
11/19/2020
- Improvement: Multi-language content title format
- Improvement: Custom URL alias...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock