• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[SEO] Download 10+ Courses

umbreonline

Aug 20, 2020
Hello, I want to share with you some courses about SEO.

The SEO Checklist

The SEO Checklist is your highly-efficient, step-by-step SEO framework that will guide you through actionable strategies you can use right away to dramatically increase the ranking of your website and bring it where it belongs: on the 1st page of Google.
A total of 94 lessons in this course.

90 Day SEO

The step-by-step strategy to increase your search traffic.

You’ll learn:

How to build and execute a complete SEO strategy start to finish.
The 2 link building strategies that deliver 80% of our results.
How to make your content “pop” and stand out from the crowd.
How to scale & build a team to take care of operations.
How to take advantage of internal linking to give your pages boosts in the SERPS.
And more

Kyle Roof – On Page SEO

Discover Kyle Roof’s scientific method that outsmarted Google.
This course is an honest account of what Kyle has personally learned and tested throughout the last 7+ years in SEO including things that he has never publicly presented before.

Learn how to easily identify the areas where your page is not optimized well and how making some simple fixes can quickly effect ranking position.
How to boost the breadth of ranking terms to your page, quickly and painlessly using clusters, LSI, silos and more.
Kyle will teach to give you clarity and break you out of the endless cycle of trial and error SEO.

Local SEO Domination 2020

All-in-one local SEO training that will move your local SEO to the next level.
Jason packaged his techniques into a series of 43 practical videos that will help you get a clear local SEO strategy for your business and dominate in local search.
This course will become your local SEO handbook – you can implement the learnings straight away.
You will be able to put into practice all aspects that define local SEO success and watch your website move to the very top.

Detailed SEO Blueprint

Mirror: Part 1 : Part 2 : Part 3 : Part 4 : Part 5

Detailed Blueprint covers insights that have never been included in any other SEO training program.

You’ll learn how to find keyphrases to target that aren’t already saturated by big brands, yet can still send significant search traffic.
You’ll know not only how to identify the biggest on-site issues that hold sites back, but unique ways to find them as well.
You’ll get specific insights on which content ideas get people talking, and how you can create them yourself.
And you can be sure everything is based in real world results, rather than just theory.
Whatever site you’re looking to grow, Detailed Blueprint has you covered.

SEO 2020 – Million Dollar Marketing Methods

Over the course, you’ll find out, from our testing: exactly which backlinks are the most powerful; statistically, what link building methods work the best; and how to leverage backlinks to do different things, such as reputation management.

In short, you will know near enough to everything about link building.

Advanced link building theory & tips
Affiliate SEO for 2020
Algopocalypse research + findings
Foreign SEO domination
Parasite SEO for 2020

SiegeLearn Content Marketing

Mirror: Part 1 : Part 2 : Part 3 : Part 4 : Part 5 : Part 6

Content Marketing

How to Brainstorm Search Driven Content
Using Social Proof to Validate Good Ideas
Determining an Outreach Market for Link-Driven Assets
How to Choose a Content Format
Design Best Practices For All Content Needs

Outreach

4 Tried and Tested Prospecting Methods
4 Advanced Prospecting Techniques
How to Get Influencers and Bloggers to Cover You
Common Scenarios and Follow Ups

SEO

Must-Know SEO Terms for Content Marketers
Ranking Factors You Should Know
How to Rank for “Ideas” Keywords
Single Page SEO Auditing for a Content Marketer

Near Me Domination

Learn how to take your website to the top of google using proven methods that straight up work.

Tapping into Google Micro Moments that capture high conversion CTR.
Capitalize on “near me” Websites as the trends continue to grow.
Learn how to generate 80% organic mobile traffic within 30 days.
Over the shoulder – new domain setup to page 1 rankings.
Advanced SEO hacks to see rankings within 10 days
Build SEO traffic assets that can be used for client SEO, Affiliate, Lead Gen, CPA + More

Authority SEO – The Complete Package

Create better content, stronger links, and 10x your search traffic.
Authority SEO is a compact online course that takes you through the exact SEO strategies I used to grow my blogs to over 100,000 visitors/month.
Go through the lessons, copy the strategies into your own blog, and watch your search rankings skyrocket.

Battleplan – SEO Domination

The SEO Battleplan is going to give you everything you need to navigate the tricky ranking, traffic, and sales problems that you encounter.

You’ll see exactly how to increase traffic and revenue with the step by step blueprint.
You’ll understand the process easily and save money by not wasting time on bad methods or crappy products.
You’ll skip past all the doubt and mistakes that most people get hung up on and go right to the good part – ranking and results.

Hope will help you!

Last edited:
Hello dear, first of all, thanks for sharing this valuable course I'll definitely download this.
And second of all can you please check what is going wrong with my site??

Google is not indexing my pages.
You can check it from here:

[spam edited]

basically these are the pages that are facing difficulties in indexing please solve the issue.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@rashmika12

I recommend you first to:

• optimize title have 683px and need max 580px, and try not to use a repetition of a word in meta title
  • optimize description, now have 1605px and you need to have max 1000px
  • careful with too much JavaScript files — not to have a load time too much
  • you have a redirect problem from your website (have a chain of 2-3 times or redirect until browser have status 200)
redirect-problems.png

• Check Google Search Console for errors and try to index manually & send sitemap.xml to Google.

Check Google with https-www version, check site:fbtube.biz to see all indexed pages with https-non-www

Last edited:
Awesome shares man! Thanks.
However, some of the links are asking for a "subdomain authentication"?

Thank you for sharing this very useful information. A great contribution.
My pleasure.
Kind regards :)

@Scorp not all, here are the time when they are downloaded.

4 July 2020 — The SEO Checklist
16 June 2020 — 90 Day SEO
10 March 2020 — Local SEO Domination 2020
23 January 2020 — Detailed SEO Blueprint

-----

26 December 2019 — SEO 2020 – Million Dollar Marketing Methods
12 December 2019 — SiegeLearn Content Marketing
18 November 2019 — Kyle Roof – On Page SEO
4 June 2019 — Near Me Domination
30 August 2018 — Authority SEO – The Complete Package
14 October 2017 — Battleplan – SEO Domination

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock