• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SEO Studio v2.0.11 – Professional Tools for SEO

Benjamin1997

Jul 4, 2019
Babiato
paravti_seostudio.jpg

Lightweight, fast, and high-quality tools for search engine optimization and webmastering. Easily set it up on your website for your visitors or customers to use.

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/seo-studio-professional-tools-for-seo/17022701

Download : Mediafire
https://www107.zippyshare.com/v/IeYDUZVY/file.html

Last edited:
Activate Studio
Licensing your product is easy. Just click the button below to sign into your Envato account and we'll instantly verify your purchase. Doing so will unlock the following benefits:

• Access to free plugins and themes from the Market.
  • Access to the built-in support ticket system.
  • Get around Google blocks for free - forever!
  • Free automatic updates.
How to activate?

Attachments

• seo-studio-professional-tools-for-seo.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 52
Reactions: Freshy
I tried to install seo studio 1,83,11 this script on the server but only the admin panel worked for me, I will drop the latest version here, but it’s not null if anyone can explain how to install it correctly.

What error you are facing?

I purchased this when it first was made - They recently just updated it. I dont have the extended but here are the updated files from the dev - Dec 1 2021. I looked to see if anyone had put them up but coudlnt find.

NOT NULLED YET! Please do not install.

@freenulled @NullMaster @TassieNZ

Attachments

• NOT NULLED-codecanyon-seo-studio-professional-tools-for-seo.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: tum and Freshy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock