• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

shareplus++ - YouTube Video Downloader and more

shareplus++ - YouTube Video Downloader and more v1.1.4.3

No permission to download

freenulled

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Mar 29, 2019
gpl-elite.store
freenulled submitted a new resource:

shareplus++ - YouTube Video Downloader and more

Supported Websites

You can download videos from these websites with one click.

• Facebook
  • Dailymotion
  • Vimeo
  • PlayTube (support to all its extensions – Dailymotion,Vimeo,YouTube)
  • Instagram (You can download video and images)
  • Pinterest
  • Tumblr
  • Soundcloud
  • Bandcamp
  • Break
  • Ted
  • Reddit
  • Puhutv
  • ok.ru
  • TikTok
  • Liveleak (YouTube video import)
  • Imgur
  • plays
  • WWE
  • YouTube (You...

Read more about this resource...

Can I ask you a question? have you installed this script? If "yes", then:
  1. Does this script save the file on your server ( where your script is located) or directly download from video tube?
  2. Could you download 4K video with it?

1. No. But lots of CPU usage.
  2. No.

By the way, it will probably get removed from codecanyon soon. Its kinda illegal. Their server is also hacked ' http://zhareiv.com/

Can I ask you a question? have you installed this script? If "yes", then:
  1. Does this script save the file on your server ( where your script is located) or directly download from video tube?
  2. Could you download 4K video with it?
Let me check this..

Hi, thanks for sharing this script. I have a question, there is an update and I start to think if this script continues to work without the update, or they can upload the update. Thanks in advance.

HI! thanks for this , can you help me? i write the login like the info says but it says error , so i dont know what is the real login

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock