• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Shield Security Pro for WordPress

Shield Security Pro for WordPress v10.1.6 Nulled

No permission to download

RealHacker

Trusted Uploader
Dec 30, 2018
buypremiumstuff.com
Babak submitted a new resource:

Shield Security Pro for WordPress - Download Shield Security Pro for WordPress Nulled Free Premium Plugin

Download Shield Security Pro for WordPress Nulled Free Premium Plugin
Take your WP Security seriously, before a lack of security takes you. Seriously.

Security Needn't Be So Hard - Let Shield Do All The Work With Its Powerful Scanners
The Exclusive Vulnerability Scanner, does all the hard work, letting you get on with your own work.
It’ll alert you to vulnerable plugins and themes, and automatically...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated Shield Security Pro for WordPress with a new update entry:

Shield Security Pro Plugin v8.6.3

Download Shield Security Pro v8.6.3 for WordPress Nulled Free
= v8.6.3 - Current Release =

*Released: 25th February, 2020* - [Release Notes](https://shsec.io/gl)

* **(v.3)** IMPROVED: AJAX handling and general plugin requests have been refined to be less prone to errors.
* **(v.3)** IMPROVED: The Traffic Log Viewer will now be displayed even if it's disabled.
* **(v.3)** REMOVED: 2 options from the Automatic Updates module have been removed, that influenced translations...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@NullMaster
Hi,
is nulling this plugin not possible anymore? coz of that wphashes api token.
i've already nulled 9.1.0 version but a warning of api token is missing.
thank you

share plugin. Let me fix it.
i've nulled it by adding return 'yes'; to HasValidWorkingLisence function in
/wp-simple-firewall/src/lib/src/Modules/License/Lib/LisenceHandler.php
Pro features are activated but i'm worried about this message found in
/wp-simple-firewall/src/lib/src/Modules/License/Lib/WpHashes/ApiTockenManager.php (line 35)
*IMPORTANT:
* To 'Pro Plugin' Nullers: Modifying this wont do your fake PRO registration any good.
* The WP Hashes Token API request will always fail for invalid PRO sites.
* Please don't change it, as the only result is invalid requests against our API.
* Eventually we will completely block their IP addresses and this will result in blocks for the
* API requests which don't even require an API Token

Reactions: Ivone
i've nulled it by adding return 'yes'; to HasValidWorkingLisence function in
/wp-simple-firewall/src/lib/src/Modules/License/Lib/LisenceHandler.php
Pro features are activated but i'm worried about this message found in
/wp-simple-firewall/src/lib/src/Modules/License/Lib/WpHashes/ApiTockenManager.php (line 35)
*IMPORTANT:
* To 'Pro Plugin' Nullers: Modifying this wont do your fake PRO registration any good.
* The WP Hashes Token API request will always fail for invalid PRO sites.
* Please don't change it, as the only result is invalid requests against our API.
* Eventually we will completely block their IP addresses and this will result in blocks for the
* API requests which don't even require an API Token

Latest Version(v9.2.1) -

Just in case anyone wants to null clean plugin themselves to unlock pro features, just download free version from wordpress repository and make same changes in it as done by me in above plugin code (search rohitsharma in the code to see changes made by me to unlock the plugin - do the same)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock