• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Shifting my wordpress site from hostgator to siteground dies that help to increase My site speed

I have not tried Updraft lately, ditched it for couple years ago as it was giving me a headache, it may be that it has been better with time as you state.

I'm at the point now that I don't see any reason for using any plugin when doing it without is as just simple and quick as with plugin, only that I don't need to spend extra time on doing it again those times errors come up, if I get error in 1 of 10 times I transfer sites it's in my head 1 time too much and wasted time :)

Anyhow, there is no wright or wrong way of doing it, if plugin is your preferred solution so just keep using it, I was just offering another solution that is quick and safe and that I'm happy with :)

To right and I value your opinion. The more ways he find out the better I’d say

Hello ,
i purchased siteground hosting(geek plan) last year but now my visitor is increased and their next upgrade plan is too costly so i am thinking of moving my site to own server .
But my hosting expires in May 2021. If any interested in buying U can pm me

my site is https://achalafood.com

i u have any questions feel free to ask
To right and I value your opinion. The more ways he find out the better I’d say

Hello,
I would just like to add my two cents here:

Have you tried using Blogvault? (https://blogvault.net)
It helps in transferring the website (all contents) very easily. Plus it has a 7-day free trial and they do not require a credit card to create an account. You can easily backup your website with a single click whenever you need it. Also, migration is very simple, and the whole website is moved without a single issue, every time I have done it.
Be it a few MB's websites or even 10-15GB WordPress websites. It is a very seamless process.

For @rareout,
If your customers are from India, then I would suggest you take Siteground's Asia location. If you can, finding an Indian Provider, it can be much better for you, as your site will be hosted in India, and will be much faster for Indian customers.
Whenever you signup, please read their terms and conditions, on how much CPU, RAM, I/O, etc. they offer for their plan. If it is not written on their website, ask their sales team either via chat or email. This is because you do not want them to shut down your website for using excessive resources.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock