• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Shopify Extended 90-day free trial

Thanks, but how do you think about Shopify vs WordPress (with Flatsome Theme + Woo Ecommerce)?
I'm a Website Developer, so I want to get more info about 2 platforms to work on side project.

Shopify is best for Dropshipping and making any e-commerce store and but WordPress is advance and you can make any kind of website. I mostly use Wordpress.

Reactions: callmeyours
Shopify = Apple
Woocommerce = Android

Shopify is easy to use, but limited features, you have to pay for everything and pay monthly, even though the account costs $30 per month, your final website can coast you 1000's per year... if you have a successful store then that's really nothing.

Woocommerce has a steeper learning curve but has so many options and you can customise it not only with your own code but with 1000's of plugins... That being said you are responsible for the hosting, and maintenance of your own site. Although it is free and most plugins are under GPL license, so with a little research you can find all the plugins for free... there will be limited support.

I would recommend Shopify for business-orientated people who want to start selling NOW! or for anyone with no skills in web development.
...and woo for hardcore developers who need control over every aspect or for anyone who wishes to have functionality which is simply unavailable from Shopify (for example I need to have my clients as users and give them support on their purchased items on my woo site).

Reactions: aplusk777
Shopify 100%
Your time is way more valuable then the $30 month + 2.5% transactions fees so you can be free to research for products, niches, content or novelties. It gives you room to fail and start a new shop in no time. You now have the chance to try it for free in 90 days. You can set up a Pro Shopify store in 1 day , and duplicate into 5-10 stores in 2 days for different niches. Trial and error niches + fb marketing PPE tests till you have the 3 best ones on the next 7 days so you can invest the most on SEO, marketing, research. You dont have to worry with payments going wrong, bugs and etc. Trust me, shopify will change your life and i truly believe this is the model of the future.

Beautiful websites are way overated in 2020. Check https://www.piperloucollection.com/ they make like 15 million $ per year and the website is ugly as fu** IMO.

Speed Performance, Time Saving for research, Good Products, Brand/Content Consistency, Smart Marketing and Customer Service its basically all you should be worried about. Everything else counts 5% tops.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock