• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Signup for 100+ Udemy courses in few minutes

mmohamedyaser

Feb 26, 2019
Dubai
1603300005907.png
I love automating things and I love programs that allow me to automate. ;)

What does this program do for me?
It grabs multiple coupons from sites like Discudemy, Real Discount etc and signs up in udemy for them automatically. ;)

Prerequisite:
Python for windows

1. Run the below command to get Udemy paid coupon grabber.
  2. Once cloned cd into Udemy-Paid-Courses-Grabber-master.
  3. Next login to you udemy account in your browser(ie. chrome).
  4. Right click in udemy page and click Inspect element -> click application tab -> click in the left bar cookie -> https://www.udemy.com (forgot this step :p)
    1603302558142.png
  5. Create a cookie.txt file in the same folder (ie. Udemy-Paid-Courses-Grabber-master)
    image5.jpg
  6. Paste the access_token in cookie.txt and search for client_id in step 4.
  7. Paste client_id in the cookie.txt and save the file.
  8. To install all python requirements pip install -r requirements.txt
  9. Next run to signup in all the courses python3 udemy.py -c cookie.txt
If you are interested in signing up only the paid courses use the --paid parameter.

If you have any issues just ask me. Always here to help.:)

Credits to the creator: Ammey Saini

I have made some changes to the international version(USD).
If any users having issues using the indian version just ask.

Last edited:
Oh yeah one more thing.
Do you know how to tweak the script to add more websites/sources?
Welcome (y)

Go into Udemy-Paid-Courses-Grabber-master -> __functions folder -> open functions.py -> scroll down to line 39.
That is the function that goes into each page and grabs the coupons ;)
constants.py file inside the __constants folder has all the urls that it uses to scrap the coupons.

Yes I can add more sites into the code. Let me know if you have any good websites that you would like to add.

Can you please explain how to use this, get error importing on line1 importing broweser3 cookie
Use the pip install -r requirements.txt or try pip3 install -r requirements.txt

Depending on the operating system that you are running. if its windows
python -m pip install -r requirements.txt

let me know if you have any difficulties.

1603300005907.png
I love automating things and I love programs that allow me to automate. ;)

What does this program do for me?
It grabs multiple coupons from sites like Discudemy, Real Discount etc and signs up in udemy for them automatically. ;)

1. Run the below command to get Udemy paid coupon grabber.
  2. Once cloned cd into Udemy-Paid-Courses-Grabber-master.
  3. Next login to you udemy account in your browser(ie. chrome).
  4. Right click in udemy page and click Inspect element -> click application tab -> click in the left bar cookie -> https://www.udemy.com (forgot this step :p)
    1603302558142.png
  5. Create a cookie.txt file in the same folder (ie. Udemy-Paid-Courses-Grabber-master)
    View attachment 49789
  6. Paste the access_token in cookie.txt and search for client_id in step 4.
  7. Paste client_id in the cookie.txt and save the file.
  8. To install all python requirements pip install -r requirements.txt
  9. Next run to signup in all the courses python3 udemy.py -c cookie.txt
If you are interested in signing up only the paid courses use the --paid parameter.

If you have any issues just ask me. Always here to help.:)

Credits to the creator: Ammey Saini

I have made some changes to the international version(USD).
If any users having issues using the indian version just ask.
Can I ask why is this useful, if you can't set the category of the courses?. I mean, who wants to signup for 100+ courses that includes how to draw, how to google, how to eat?.... I have some courses on my udemy but I've added all of them manually because not all free courses were good courses
1603376814486.png
Or I'm wrong, and that script let's me choose category courses?

Can I ask why is this useful, if you can't set the category of the courses?. I mean, who wants to signup for 100+ courses that includes how to draw, how to google, how to eat?.... I have some courses on my udemy but I've added all of them manually because not all free courses were good courses
1603376814486.png
Or I'm wrong, and that script let's me choose category courses?
If you want to select a few courses to sign up then, type "n" in the below question
Want to see available coupons (INPUT "n") OR subscribe to all available courses automatically (input "y"):

This will allow you to get a list of courses that you could sign up and you could choose the one that you are interested in.

hi, i try this too. but i have some issue. i try to subscribed to course the python says coupon expire but when i manually try it, it can be subscribe manually. do you know how to resolve this? thanks

Reactions: mmohamedyaser
hi, i try this too. but i have some issue. i try to subscribed to course the python says coupon expire but when i manually try it, it can be subscribe manually. do you know how to resolve this? thanks
Yes, this is a currency issue. What is the currency that shows up for your account in udemy?

Looks like a great share but wont udemy ban our accounts if we use it ? I have heard peoples accounts getting banned because of mass free course signing.

Looks like a great share but wont udemy ban our accounts if we use it ? I have heard peoples accounts getting banned because of mass free course signing.
I have been using it for a week or so. I haven't had any issues so far.
I don't know if anyone's account got banned because of this, as this is relatively new.
You can limit the number of times you run the program to maybe 3.
Something like beginning of the day, mid of the day and end of the day.
Its not like 100+ courses come up in a day. it varies between 5-10 courses a day on a single website.
The first time you run it, you would have 100+ courses and some expired. Give it a try, you will not regret. ;)

Reactions: mader
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock