• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Site emails not working?

Emails are back :)

Emails are back :)
yes but fucking limited per sec i hate amazon email system :D
its cheap but limited :D 14 messages per second

Thank you for submitting your request to increase your sending limits. Your new sending quota is 50,000 messages per day. Your maximum send rate is now 14 messages per second. We have also moved your account out of the Amazon SES sandbox.

This takes effect immediately in the EU (Frankfurt), US East (N. Virginia), and Asia Pacific (Mumbai) regions. You can view the current sending rate and sending quota for your account on the Sending Statistics page of the Amazon SES console, or by using the GetSendQuota API.

Reactions: Medw1311
yes but fucking limited per sec i hate amazon email system :D
its cheap but limited :D 14 messages per second

Thank you for submitting your request to increase your sending limits. Your new sending quota is 50,000 messages per day. Your maximum send rate is now 14 messages per second. We have also moved your account out of the Amazon SES sandbox.

This takes effect immediately in the EU (Frankfurt), US East (N. Virginia), and Asia Pacific (Mumbai) regions. You can view the current sending rate and sending quota for your account on the Sending Statistics page of the Amazon SES console, or by using the GetSendQuota API.

Ohh sh**, probably not helping that it seems to be processing all the old emails as well.

Is the 50,000 a day going to be a problem? If my math is correct then that is 34 per minute.

Ohh sh**, probably not helping that it seems to be processing all the old emails as well.

Is the 50,000 a day going to be a problem? If my math is correct then that is 34 per minute.
no its okay bro but i must request increase per sec more
14 per sec = 840 email per min :D

no its okay bro but i must request increase per sec more
14 per sec = 840 email per min :D

My email inbox is going crazy with emails from earlier today and yesterday 😂

And yeah my 34 per minute was based on 50,000/24/60

Reactions: Babak
@Babak I've just noticed that since March 11th most of the notification emails from Babiato are now going to my spam folder. It is a gmail account.

@Babak I've just noticed that since March 11th most of the notification emails from Babiato are now going to my spam folder. It is a gmail account.
From my side earlier it used to goto spam when email service was from pepipost, after shifting to amazon email, it's delivering to inbox directly (at least for now).

From my side earlier it used to goto spam when email service was from pepipost, after shifting to amazon email, it's delivering to inbox directly (at least for now).
It seems to be random if they go to inbox or spam. Ironically I just got the email for your reply lol.

It's not a huge problem though as I also have browser notifications turned on.

It seems to be random if they go to inbox or spam. Ironically I just got the email for your reply lol.
It's not a huge problem though as I also have browser notifications turned on.

I don't know how email services are set-up on Babiato's side, I've been using Mailgun email service since last few years with spam blocking and highest encryption form of delivering , so all goes to inbox, no spam unless the username/email id/conversation included (which i keep disabled) resembles like spammy data .

Reactions: Babak and Medw1311
I don't know how email services are set-up on Babiato's side, I've been using Mailgun email service since last few years with spam blocking and highest encryption form of delivering , so all goes to inbox, no spam unless the username/email id/conversation included (which i keep disabled) resembles like spammy data .
i review mailgun
50,000 / 35$ :D
but amazon give u 62k free each month :D

LOL I still seem to be getting a mountain of SPAM!!! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock