• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Site Issues

dont worry this not happen for me :D
in my country u can download and share anything u want except po** :D
in iran we dont have copy right for other country stuff
your story reminde me for torrenting and movies websites!

Hey brother, I suggested earlier and suggesting you again to use Stackpath WAF for the website. It's the only firewall which can prevent from massive attacks. Cloudflare offers only 3 layers of protection while Stackpath offers 7 Layers of protection at same price. 7 Layers of security eliminates every single attack. nobody can break it because at one level it will going to be stopped for sure. Whole subnet gets blocked automatically in just matter of seconds and that's exactly what you need to prevent downtime of this website.

Secondly you can use Lite Speed web server which will bring more speed and security to the website. Just checkout it's reviews and benchmark. It's more than 200% faster than apache and it's free as well.

Do let me know if i can help you with anything. I will do everything i can.

Thanks!

Guys you should stop whining about the speed of the site.
This board is great, it's not commercial and it has so.much content, i don't see why it should be blazing fast,
So no complain from me and a big thank you to the owner and the moderators !

@pcintav I've deleted your comment as stuff like that could lead to Adsense closing the Babiato account.

First need a good dedicated hosting provider has layered DDos protection. Vds is not enough for forum activities and online users. Forum is getting larger day by day so need a dedicated server, and good cdn provider

The small blue letters again :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-29 Babiato Forums111.png
    Screenshot_2020-09-29 Babiato Forums111.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 12
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock