• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Site Issues

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Due to current issues with Cloudflare you may notice caching issues that affect site notifications and inbox messages here on Babiato.

We hope to have the site back to normal soon.

Capture.PNG

Due to current issues with Cloudflare you may notice caching issues that affect site notifications and inbox messages here on Babiato.

We hope to have the site back to normal soon.

Capture.PNG
Thanks. Now I at least know what is frustrating the hell out of me! :)

Thanks. Now I at least know what is frustrating the hell out of me! :)
There are other things going on still too, but cloudflare is making it even worse atm.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Error.jpg

Here this error constantly now. To visit the site only after you enable VPN.

Seems like Babiato never recovered after that DDoS attack. Constant errors and slow response.

I have been in the scene for almost 30 years now (yes, I am a real oldtimer), and I have seen this happening so many times before.

First, there are DDoS attacks and other sh** against the site, and after a while, nobody will touch the site at all and it will slowly become a ghost site and then die out.

Eventually, the owner and the staff members will be tracked down and sentenced to jail and to pay huge amounts of money to the developers of the product being shared.

Hiding behind VPN's and living in some faraway country won't help. They will find you.

This site is way to open and without any real leadership, it will be closed down in the near future.
There is no doubt in my mind about that at all.

There have been a lot of warez sites much more secure than this one been closed down in the past.
Go read history.

I am not a negative person by nature, only a realist.
My humble advice for everybody is to enjoy it while it lasts because that will not be forever.

Last edited:
I have been in the scene for almost 30 years now (yes, I am a real oldtimer), and I have seen this happening so many times before.

First, there are DDoS attacks and other sh** against the site, and after a while, nobody will touch the site at all and it will slowly become a ghost site and then die out.

Eventually, the owner and the staff members will be tracked down and sentenced to jail and to pay huge amounts of money to the developers of the product being shared.

Hiding behind VPN's and living in some faraway country won't help. They will find you.

This site is way to open and without any real leadership, it will be closed down in the near future.

There have been a lot of warez sites much more secure than this one been closed down in the past.
Go read history.

My humble advice for everybody is to enjoy it while it lasts because that will not be forever.
And all this is written by a person who was a moderator on this site ... You are also an accomplice in the illegal distribution of products - this is so that you know and understand. Apparently the police will soon come for you too ...
If you are offended by something or you don’t like something, JUST LEAVE THIS SITE AND DO NOT DISTURB TO OTHER PEOPLE!

Go read history.

Touche...

And all this is written by a person who was a moderator on this site ... You are also an accomplice in the illegal distribution of products - this is so that you know and understand. Apparently the police will soon come for you too ...
If you are offended by something or you don’t like something, JUST LEAVE THIS SITE AND DO NOT DISTURB TO OTHER PEOPLE!
You don't know what you are talking about boy, so please shut your mouth until you do.
I know exactly what I do and what I have done and I will stand for it too if neccesary.
I have no regrets at all.

Go read history.

dont worry this not happen for me :D
in my country u can download and share anything u want except po** :D
in iran we dont have copy right for other country stuff
your story reminde me for torrenting and movies websites!

I don't know whether this is related Babak, but my email notifications have stopped working, so I come here "manually"!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock