• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Site Issues

there was confusion
sometimes connection error, server error
cloudflare check photo

Attachments

• babiato.png
    babiato.png
    170.6 KB · Views: 17
try to clear cache its working perfect on my side

Have e-mail notifications stopped working, or is it something on my side?

Maybe it's a blessing! :)
Test outbound email
Use this tool to diagnose outbound mail transport issues.
The email was sent successfully with no errors.

I get what you're saying and that you're saying it out of love and concern for this site.
From (the little) what I know, movie sites and sites with pirated copies of major brands are more likely to get into trouble. And did the sites respond to takedown notices?

You are right though, that it's not just GPL but also nulled items. And media assets.
For a small envanto script, this site might even bring sales. Free marketing and people who buy after they try. For them it would be hard to go the legal route against someone in somewhere.

The only thing that worries me are hacked accounts from real people. I find that immoral and nasty.

Anybody else faces issue with the site? It has been going offline in every couple of hours for last 2 days. I don't know it is couldflare or vps which is causing the issue. Admins please check

Anybody else faces issue with the site? It has been going offline in every couple of hours for last 2 days. I don't know it is couldflare or vps which is causing the issue. Admins please check
Yeah Me.

yes problem back to our server
really i dont know what's going on
waiting for @andykim to check server
sry for downtime again

yes me too, from 5/11/2020 every time I open babia.to, it feels long and stops.
hopefully it can be handled quickly and back to normal.🙏

Attachments

• ss babiato -5-11-2020.png
    ss babiato -5-11-2020.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 4
  • ss babiato 07-11-2020.png
    ss babiato 07-11-2020.png
    412.1 KB · Views: 4
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock