SiteGround Become Expensive.....Renews next month...Need Alternate hosting!

• Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

D3vil

Oct 1, 2018

kouroshkiyan

Sep 30, 2020
I have a hosting service with Fastcommet.com
they are awesome.
great support. great plans too. check them out.

I bought their basic plan for 3 years with promo code, it totaled only $106

great deal

Reactions: RogerM

Classy5353

May 7, 2020
Hi,

My SiteGround subscription renews next month and with the recent price hike, the renewal amount is quite huge ! :( So thinking of choosing another hosting provider....

Please suggest some good hosting providers with less price but performance similar to Siteground !

Currently there are 3 websites in my hosting but not much traffic . The performance and support by Siteground was very good for the past few years.

Any other shared hosting or other options like vps, cloud hosting recommendations will help to choose a good one ?

Appreciate your support......
Try Dreamhost, I am hosting 17 Websites and the annual plan costed my just $48. Try This out!

wzafar

Mar 6, 2019
Host your website free on google cloud for 1 year, then 1 year on alibaba cloud it will be better than any shared hosting... just setting up first time will be a pain in the ass but once you figure it out you will fall in love with these services.

Aug 17, 2020
Hey bro, I'll advise you to go for hostarmada which is what I am currently using. it comes with great speed, awesome support and it is also stable with nine data centers all over the world including India Singapore, and Australia

Get this great deal now on Hostarmada.com

bluemoon

Oct 19, 2020
I have the same issue, I'm moving to cloudways (VULTR with high frequency compute). Cloudways might be more "technical" compared to other providers, but not too complicated by any means. They also don't provide emails if that's a key issue for you, I use G suites anyways, so that wasn't a factor for me. They have a 1$/month Rackspace email service if needed as an add-on.

Besides the price hike (been using siteground for almost 7 years, so I've been paying high prices for 6 years), their support has been poor recently in my experience. In my last 2 support instances, I waited in chat for over 10 minutes without any support rep, so I just closed the window. I'm just using my last month with them before going to Cloudways.

As others have mentioned, another option is using a Litespeed hosting (a "newish" fast hosting server infrastructure) provider like Hostinger, then adding a CDN (Bunny CDN) to get more performance.

sicario

Oct 21, 2018
stay with siteground, create a new account and purchase a 3 year plan. Ask them to transfer everything to the new account