• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SiteGround Become Expensive.....Renews next month...Need Alternate hosting!

sabs_rocks

Oct 6, 2019
techarea.in
Hi,

My SiteGround subscription renews next month and with the recent price hike, the renewal amount is quite huge ! :( So thinking of choosing another hosting provider....

Please suggest some good hosting providers with less price but performance similar to Siteground !

Currently there are 3 websites in my hosting but not much traffic . The performance and support by Siteground was very good for the past few years.

Any other shared hosting or other options like vps, cloud hosting recommendations will help to choose a good one ?

Appreciate your support......

I been siteground for years they are the best almost on everything one cool trick is to buy another hosting package on siteground and it only works on GrowBig plan and adds you domain as an addon then transfer everything to the new package

You can use cheap ssd shared hosting with bunny cdn its make cool me also using same this and speed is like rocket right now

{Sorry my english is not so good...}

Hi,

My SiteGround subscription renews next month and with the recent price hike, the renewal amount is quite huge ! :( So thinking of choosing another hosting provider....

Please suggest some good hosting providers with less price but performance similar to Siteground !

Currently there are 3 websites in my hosting but not much traffic . The performance and support by Siteground was very good for the past few years.

Any other shared hosting or other options like vps, cloud hosting recommendations will help to choose a good one ?

Appreciate your support......
Okay, how much are you paying now?

I'd recommend hostinger. Speed is really fast, I'm on the Netherlands data centre.

My plan on hostinger is the business shared hosting plan and it's pretty affordable.

I think it's $7 or so per month.

See the plans here: Hostinger Shared Hosting Business Plans

You may go with Hostinger shared hosting "Business Shared Hosting " plan it will cost $47.88 for the first year

Okay, how much are you paying now?

I'd recommend hostinger. Speed is really fast, I'm on the Netherlands data centre.

My plan on hostinger is the business shared hosting plan and it's pretty affordable.

I think it's $7 or so per month.

See the plans here: Hostinger Shared Hosting Business Plans
i paid around $140 for 2 years now the renewal cost is almost 4 times the cost....

How is hostinger when it comes to support and features ? ...my website are targeted to india region, so any idea do they have data centers in that region...

then you can use bunny cdn its very good and vert fast
For what I can see, it's a CDN, not a hosting service. They are talking about bandwidth, not Capacity, RAM, CPU's nor databases.

OVH is affordable. Multisites for around 80€ year. Some of my clients use it.
I personally use fastcomet. fast, with cpanel and very helpfull support. Not like others. The best, but multisite hosting coms to 140€ a year.

For what I can see, it's a CDN, not a hosting service. They are talking about bandwidth, not Capacity, RAM, CPU's nor databases.

OVH is affordable. Multisites for around 80€ year. Some of my clients use it.
I personally use fastcomet. fast, with cpanel and very helpfull support. Not like others. The best, but multisite hosting coms to 140€ a year.
OVH ??

I looked five minutes for you and luckily found this in my trash. I have VPS with them and am very happy.

By now, you've probably noticed, our service is stable, our support is excellent (fast, responsive, and friendly) alongside with our belief of "Introducing Infrastructure Stability" to be true. We say this with confidence, so if you believe we've fallen short of this, please reply, and I'll help.

I wanted to send over some updates, some of which are not even public yet. I don't want to go on and on, so I'll try to keep it short, I promise :)

We are firm believers in growth; we don't believe in contraction. For that reason, we're excited, and you're one of the first to know that we now have expanded our KVM VPS product line. NEW LOCATIONS now live: San Jose, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago and New Jersey - each of these locations have multiple nodes, pure SSD (excellent performance). YES, the growth doesn't stop here - we've expanded to 5 new locations all within this week! If you're looking to expand with us; we have the following promotions available in ALL of these locations (existing services cannot be relocated but you can expand):

New Locations Launch Sale - 1.5GB KVM VPS

1x vCPU Core
30GB SSD RAID-10 Storage
1.5 GB RAM
3000GB Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel
Available Locations: Los Angeles, San Jose, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, and New Jersey
JUST $25.95/YEAR!
ORDER LINK:
https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=319

New Locations Launch Sale - 2.5GB KVM VPS

2x vCPU Cores
50GB SSD RAID-10 Storage
2.5 GB RAM
5000GB Bandwidth
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
Available Locations: Los Angeles, San Jose, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, and New Jersey
JUST $39.95/YEAR!
ORDER LINK: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=320

In other news...

We've also expanded into Tampa, and will be provisioning VPS nodes here within the next few weeks, pending hardware arrival.

We've expanded our KVM product line to support Windows VPS, with Ryzen 9 3900x Processors with Enterprise Intel NVMe.

We've also invested further into our shared/reseller product line and implemented JetBackup, as well as Kernel Care. This is HUGE. If you're a reseller, you can leverage these upgrades at no additional cost to enhance your offering. No additional cost :)

What is Kernel Care? https://blog.racknerd.com/introducing-kernelcare-for-shared-and-reseller-hosting-servers/

What is JetBackup? https://blog.racknerd.com/introducing-jetbackup-for-shared-reseller-hosting-clients/

There's so much more, but I do want to keep this update short! Please follow us on social media :)

How is hostinger when it comes to support and features ?

I'm currently hosting a heavy ecommerce website there, with over 2000+ products, no issues, no errors, no downtime. The only time I had issues was with transferring the website initially and they responded very quickly.

my website are targeted to india region, so any idea do they have data centers in that region...
Yes, in Asia, they have data centres in Singapore and Indonesia.

Singapore is close to India.

I can help you to move to a VPS hosting I'm using it right now and it has done a lot of great things and it's a lot cheaper and a lot powerful than any shared hosting you can see it here voutax.com

I looked five minutes for you and luckily found this in my trash. I have VPS with them and am very happy.

By now, you've probably noticed, our service is stable, our support is excellent (fast, responsive, and friendly) alongside with our belief of "Introducing Infrastructure Stability" to be true. We say this with confidence, so if you believe we've fallen short of this, please reply, and I'll help.

I wanted to send over some updates, some of which are not even public yet. I don't want to go on and on, so I'll try to keep it short, I promise :)

We are firm believers in growth; we don't believe in contraction. For that reason, we're excited, and you're one of the first to know that we now have expanded our KVM VPS product line. NEW LOCATIONS now live: San Jose, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago and New Jersey - each of these locations have multiple nodes, pure SSD (excellent performance). YES, the growth doesn't stop here - we've expanded to 5 new locations all within this week! If you're looking to expand with us; we have the following promotions available in ALL of these locations (existing services cannot be relocated but you can expand):

New Locations Launch Sale - 1.5GB KVM VPS

1x vCPU Core
30GB SSD RAID-10 Storage
1.5 GB RAM
3000GB Bandwidth
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
JUST $25.95/YEAR!
ORDER LINK:
https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=319

New Locations Launch Sale - 2.5GB KVM VPS

2x vCPU Cores
50GB SSD RAID-10 Storage
2.5 GB RAM
5000GB Bandwidth
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
JUST $39.95/YEAR!
ORDER LINK: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=320

In other news...

We've also expanded into Tampa, and will be provisioning VPS nodes here within the next few weeks, pending hardware arrival.

We've expanded our KVM product line to support Windows VPS, with Ryzen 9 3900x Processors with Enterprise Intel NVMe.

We've also invested further into our shared/reseller product line and implemented JetBackup, as well as Kernel Care. This is HUGE. If you're a reseller, you can leverage these upgrades at no additional cost to enhance your offering. No additional cost :)

What is Kernel Care? https://blog.racknerd.com/introducing-kernelcare-for-shared-and-reseller-hosting-servers/

What is JetBackup? https://blog.racknerd.com/introducing-jetbackup-for-shared-reseller-hosting-clients/

There's so much more, but I do want to keep this update short! Please follow us on social media :)

How much it renews at?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock