• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SiteGround Become Expensive.....Renews next month...Need Alternate hosting!

New Locations Launch Sale - 2.5GB KVM VPS

2x vCPU Cores
50GB SSD RAID-10 Storage
2.5 GB RAM
5000GB Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel
Available Locations: Los Angeles, San Jose, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, and New Jersey
JUST $39.95/YEAR!
ORDER LINK: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=320

THIS IS HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE CRAZIEST DEALS EVER!

Their reviews are great as well:

In hostinger, there is shared buiness premium plan and there is base VPS plan with similar pricing...

@RonanTheAccuser @shipyard132 @manni82001 , can you people advice which one to choose for wordpress websites with decent traffic....

Business Shared Hosting - $3.99/m
Base VPS Plan - $3.99/m

You might wanna take a look at VoxVM as well before proceeding with the above. Feel free to PM me or contact one of our representatives through the live chat :)

check cloudways with this link https://vrlps.co/mT7ltGS/cp (my refer link)
you will got $20 to start a trial. Start at 1GB ram 1vCPU vult server. If your site is getting bigger, switch to a larger packet
Shared host is a good solution if site is for represented purpose only
I currently test a demo site with heroku, but it is good for backup when my main site is suspend for badthing

In hostinger, there is shared buiness premium plan and there is base VPS plan with similar pricing...

@RonanTheAccuser @shipyard132 @manni82001 , can you people advice which one to choose for wordpress websites with decent traffic....

Business Shared Hosting - $3.99/m
Base VPS Plan - $3.99/m

The business shared hosting plan is perfect, depending on the kind of websites you have.

Don't go for VPS if you don't have enough technical capabilities.

VPS doesn't really get maximum support like shared or cloud. Don't let people's suggestions fool you.

I'd rather you go for a cloud hosting than VPS.

Cloud hosting on hostinger could start from $10 per month I think.

Reactions: sabs_rocks
Okay, how much are you paying now?

I'd recommend hostinger. Speed is really fast, I'm on the Netherlands data centre.

My plan on hostinger is the business shared hosting plan and it's pretty affordable.

I think it's $7 or so per month.

See the plans here: Hostinger Shared Hosting Business Plans
I am also with hostinger and no problem.
Their support is very good. They always help me.
Easy to upgrade your hosting with them.
My hosting with them is for 4 years. Good discounts if you take it over 4 years.

Reactions: sabs_rocks
@RonanTheAccuser @izakvdm thanks for your inputs.

heavily in favor of hostinger now.... just analyzing whether to select the ' Wordpress Business' plan or 'Cloud hosting' plan.....cloud hosting at $10/m is on expensive side for me...but want to know whether its worth it and will it help the site........ any points from you guys will help

based on that i can decide which plan to choose ?

Reactions: promowp

heavily in favor of hostinger now.... just analyzing whether to select the ' Wordpress Business' plan or 'Cloud hosting' plan.....cloud hosting at $10/m is on expensive side for me...but want to know whether its worth it and will it help the site........ any points from you guys will help

I was on shared business hosting and I changed to cloud hosting 8 months back.
No regrets. Last 30 days no downtime.
This is my current plan.
Hostinger.png

• Love
Reactions: Saint Gabriel

Go with the business shared hosting plan.

That's what I use.

No issues. It has 1.5GB Ram

If that's not enough for you then you can go for the cloud hosting plan.

But I doubt you'll have any issues with the shared hosting business plan.

- links edited and referral removed as per Babiato rule no. 15 -

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: promowp
Go with the business shared hosting plan.

That's what I use.

No issues. It had 1.5GB Ram

If that's not enough for you then you can go for the cloud hosting plan.

But I doubt you'll have issues with it.
That's a good choice. Can always upgrade later on.
They do all the transfer work for you when you upgrade. From one server to the other.

• Love
I think hostinger is cheaper to namecheap?
I use namecheap Stellar Plus hosting to do all my testing of script and other things that I don't want to test on my own site. I also got a special price from them for 2years that is why I am using them.
Service so far is the best at hostinger. They had so much patients with me.

It renews at the same price. Keep in mind that they sent that to existing customers. It's not on their website or so.

Yes, I purchased it already. Looks like a great offer. Thanks for sharing. :giggle:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock