• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SiteGround Become Expensive.....Renews next month...Need Alternate hosting!

Hi,

My SiteGround subscription renews next month and with the recent price hike, the renewal amount is quite huge ! :( So thinking of choosing another hosting provider....

Please suggest some good hosting providers with less price but performance similar to Siteground !

Currently there are 3 websites in my hosting but not much traffic . The performance and support by Siteground was very good for the past few years.

Any other shared hosting or other options like vps, cloud hosting recommendations will help to choose a good one ?

Appreciate your support......
If you are looking to manage 3 or more domains I would recommend NameCheap Stellar Business and you can use WP Rocket for Caching it's amazing. (Disclaimer: I don't have any affiliation with NameCheap.)

Or go with Namecheap on shared hosting "Stellar Business" package just $52 for the first year.
Don't make this mistake if you are a Magento user, they are a mess, their backup tool does not backup, it's been 4 months I am asking to fix it and they simply ignore me. Any chat will last from 45 to 1 hour...

Heard about Interserver. They have litespeed and shield for free and also, clean any rubbish you might have for free... Shared hosting with litespeed starting from USD5 bucks...

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
N
Don't make this mistake if you are a Magento user, they are a mess, their backup tool does not backup, it's been 4 months I am asking to fix it and they simply ignore me. Any chat will last from 45 to 1 hour...

Heard about Interserver. They have litespeed and shield for free and also, clean any rubbish you might have for free... Shared hosting with litespeed starting from USD5 bucks...

Namecheap is a nightmare. Don't do it to yourself and visitors!!!! I had performance issues ALWAYS!!! I'm not a technical zombie hamster.... they might offer unlimited space, great RAM on paper or whatnot, but you will run into other problems. I think it had to do with I/O number (don't ask me what it is.)
Point is: My sites were either down or horribly slow and namecheap support (like a dozen of them) were unable to help. And then when I wanted to restore a backup, they didn't have it. The only backup they had was two weeks old, even though they promise a daily update.
On a positive note: They do open the SMTP port for you and allow cron jobs. On a negative note: Maybe that's the source of their performance problems (speculation)
There's a difference between inexpensive and cheap. Namecheap is cheap.
My understanding is that the original poster already went with Racknerd and it's a good decision

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions. I have planned to go for hostinger. The service provider offers only one Free SSL, but i have 3 websites to manage which is having SSL from the current service provider.

Can you all suggest a way to get additional two SSLs when migrating to hostinger without additional cost ?

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions. I have planned to go for hostinger. The service provider offers only one Free SSL, but i have 3 websites to manage which is having SSL from the current service provider.

Can you all suggest a way to get additional two SSLs when migrating to hostinger without additional cost ?
You can use Cloudflare for free SSL.

For what I can see, it's a CDN, not a hosting service. They are talking about bandwidth, not Capacity, RAM, CPU's nor databases.

OVH is affordable. Multisites for around 80€ year. Some of my clients use it.
I personally use fastcomet. fast, with cpanel and very helpfull support. Not like others. The best, but multisite hosting coms to 140€ a year.

OVH? ARE YOU SURE? if you need help with a simple question and you are new customer (I bought their product on August) they will reply in couple hours, and then if you come with a simple technically support to fix their product, their f**king support is suddenly disappeared like a ghost without any reply any more and then they comeback after couple weeks! You know what my problems on OVH is solved by cPanel support, those guy is really kind to help me while this is OVH VPS server issues. Any other reason to avoid OVH? hell yes their account dashboard is so slowwwwwwwwwww, after I tell their support, they tell me it is true and start to fix it. They sell VPS with speed promises while they can't manage their website :D . I realize OVH is a hosting company you HAVE TO stay away, and OVH is almost 100% garbage, lately I do deep research and got their rating so worst on hostadvice. One month with their service is enough without any benefit, lost money, and lost time.

My suggestion: if any one here need a cheap VPS server and fast support, you can go with Contabo, but they only have server in USA and Europe. Already by one, so far is so good.

Reactions: danger
OVH? ARE YOU SURE? if you need help with a simple question and you are new customer (I bought their product on August) they will reply in couple hours, and then if you come with a simple technically support to fix their product, their f**king support is suddenly disappeared like a ghost without any reply any more and then they comeback after couple weeks! You know what my problems on OVH is solved by cPanel support, those guy is really kind to help me while this is OVH VPS server issues. Any other reason to avoid OVH? hell yes their account dashboard is so slowwwwwwwwwww, after I tell their support, they tell me it is true and start to fix it. They sell VPS with speed promises while they can't manage their website :D . I realize OVH is a hosting company you HAVE TO stay away, and OVH is almost 100% garbage, lately I do deep research and got their rating so worst on hostadvice. One month with their service is enough without any benefit, lost money, and lost time.

My suggestion: if any one here need a cheap VPS server and fast support, you can go with Contabo, but they only have server in USA and Europe. Already by one, so far is so good.

Sure enough, I say it is cheap. For small sites it is ok. No cpanel, so it means you have to call them/ask support for anything. The best hosting I know for speed and support is Fastcomet, but you pay for it. They reply in 30 minutes and stay there until problem solved... or upscale and solve it during the day... or night. I'll check Contabo...

About Hostinger, is as OVH. Never answer support and always hungs. At least for my experience. But yes, it's very cheap.

Hostinger charge 15€ for a letsencrypt free certificate. i know this from a customer.

Use Cloudflare SSL. Don't use self signed let's encrypt.

With Cloudflare, you can secure as many websites as you want.

I been siteground for years they are the best almost on everything one cool trick is to buy another hosting package on siteground and it only works on GrowBig plan and adds you domain as an addon then transfer everything to the new package

Greetings friend, I am trying to do this, I already bought the new package, but I cannot perform the procedure, could you advise me?

Yeah. It's starting to get on my nerves, but I haven't ditched Siteground yet. In spite of the pricing changes, I still think it's the best at least for now.

siteground is so good but expensive for next year. Right now I'm on VULTR for basic service 5usd per mo for woocommerce website with 3000 products. They have some servers in several countries too. Use my link for 100USD credits.

Greetings friend, I am trying to do this, I already bought the new package, but I cannot perform the procedure, could you advise me?
you need to add the domain as an addon domain in the new package then migrate everything to the new one

I have a hosting service with Fastcommet.com
they are awesome.
great support. great plans too. check them out.

I bought their basic plan for 3 years with promo code, it totaled only $106

great deal

Reactions: RogerM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boogaloochun
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock