• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SiteGround Become Expensive.....Renews next month...Need Alternate hosting!

Hi,

My SiteGround subscription renews next month and with the recent price hike, the renewal amount is quite huge ! :( So thinking of choosing another hosting provider....

Please suggest some good hosting providers with less price but performance similar to Siteground !

Currently there are 3 websites in my hosting but not much traffic . The performance and support by Siteground was very good for the past few years.

Any other shared hosting or other options like vps, cloud hosting recommendations will help to choose a good one ?

Appreciate your support......
Try Dreamhost, I am hosting 17 Websites and the annual plan costed my just $48. Try This out!

Host your website free on google cloud for 1 year, then 1 year on alibaba cloud it will be better than any shared hosting... just setting up first time will be a pain in the ass but once you figure it out you will fall in love with these services.

Reactions: danielpk
Thanks for Hostinger suggestion. I was looking for a good hosting service with data center in Asia and found this

definitely don't use HOSTCUPID there server is pathetic support is worst also there service is bad
go for namecheap

Hi! Just saw your reply. I would be glad to know your honest feedback. Are you the user of hostcupid? What was the issues you faced as you say its pathetic.

I have the same issue, I'm moving to cloudways (VULTR with high frequency compute). Cloudways might be more "technical" compared to other providers, but not too complicated by any means. They also don't provide emails if that's a key issue for you, I use G suites anyways, so that wasn't a factor for me. They have a 1$/month Rackspace email service if needed as an add-on.

Besides the price hike (been using siteground for almost 7 years, so I've been paying high prices for 6 years), their support has been poor recently in my experience. In my last 2 support instances, I waited in chat for over 10 minutes without any support rep, so I just closed the window. I'm just using my last month with them before going to Cloudways.

As others have mentioned, another option is using a Litespeed hosting (a "newish" fast hosting server infrastructure) provider like Hostinger, then adding a CDN (Bunny CDN) to get more performance.

stay with siteground, create a new account and purchase a 3 year plan. Ask them to transfer everything to the new account

if speed & uptime is your priority the try Chemi Cloud using over 2years.

1604742362181.png

most of hosting providers offer 99.9% they offer
Uptime Guarantee99.99%

this why i recommend it.

Yeah. It's starting to get on my nerves, but I haven't ditched Siteground yet. In spite of the pricing changes, I still think it's the best at least for now.

I'm in the same position — my Siteground 'GoGeek' first year deal expired 1-2 days before they launched this year's Black Friday/CyberMonday special.

Renewed for a month with SiteGround at full cost ($40), and then:
  • tried Hostinger’s equivalent managed WP special and cancelled within 2 hrs. Probably a great deal if a platform for new sites only
  • trying similar with Infomaniak, which is showing promise but needs further testing
  • also trying NameCheap, with 1 month Stellar shared business hosting @ $8, which looked good on paper, but I suspect will prove to be rubbish
TL;DR if one 'client' pays an invoice I'm renewing/buying a new SiteGround plan, as I've paid more for VPS-level hosting in the past and experienced far worse.

I been siteground for years they are the best almost on everything one cool trick is to buy another hosting package on siteground and it only works on GrowBig plan and adds you domain as an addon then transfer everything to the new package

I used many hostings for me and my clients, the moment I started using SiteGround I know that I won't need to change, but the renewal prices are crazy, I was thinking to do the same thing since I was doing it with Blue Host and many other hosting companies as well and I totally agree that this would be the best solution.

If you're looking for a cheaper and almost as good alternative I recommend A2 Hosting, the only problem is that their dashboard is crowded and bad looking as hell, but at least the site performance is great.

Hi,

My SiteGround subscription renews next month and with the recent price hike, the renewal amount is quite huge ! :( So thinking of choosing another hosting provider....

Please suggest some good hosting providers with less price but performance similar to Siteground !

Currently there are 3 websites in my hosting but not much traffic . The performance and support by Siteground was very good for the past few years.

Any other shared hosting or other options like vps, cloud hosting recommendations will help to choose a good one ?

Try Hostinger.

Hi,

I guess you should try using Bluehost, or TMD hosting depends on what type of site you'll be running on the server.

Bluehost, GoDaddy, host Gator are all the same owned by the same company and they are all sh**. Site ground as of 3 months ago became sh** as well. I'm using dedicated server for low as $10 a month with unlimited sites. If interested inbox me

stay with siteground, create a new account and purchase a 3 year plan. Ask them to transfer everything to the new account

Cannot create a new account and purchase a plan to transfer as they do not provide services in my country anymore. Pls help!

Cannot create a new account and purchase a plan to transfer as they do not provide services in my country anymore. Pls help!
Why are you still with siteground?
They are cheaper dedicated servers out there

If you are looking rock rock-solid cloud based hosting
Look nowhere else "cloudways"
They have servers to choose from aws, digitalocean, volture, linode, googlecloud etc
its scale-able at any point
free 2 weeks trial, no cc required
free site migration, free ssl
Dedicated wordpress cache system

only thing is that they dont host emails
Rest is awesome
I use vulture high frequency hosting.

Hi,

I suggest you Interserver
Their customer service is not the best, but the hosting is quite reliable.
If you have performance issues, ask them to change the server. I am saying that, because I stayed like
two months trying to optimize my OpenMage Store as I was have several errors coming from CloudFlare
but in the end of the day it was the server.

Once they have changed it, my OpenMage - Magento LTS store, works like a charme with pages loading in
less and 3 secounds. Which is great of a shared hosting. Oh yes, they have LiteSpeed Cache, which helps a lot.

By the time, I managed to get it fro USD2.50 per month. Now it might be USD5 per month but still, it is a good price.

This is my referal link: https://www.interserver.net/r/688913

Regards

If we looking for serious and faster hosting for businesses, I would recommend MNC HOST. They are quite cheaper than siteground . U can use promo code "MNCHOST" to get 90% off too.

Second recommendation is Hostbegin . I'm adding both sites links here :

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock