• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.5

No permission to download
Download Slider Revolution v6.2.14
Bugfixes

• Fixed a bug where JavaScript based simple links doubles the output and brakes the link process. This was an earlier fix for the action "CallBack" where ":" chars did brake the callback function. Both bugs are fixed now

Bugfixes

• Fixed a bug where JavaScript based simple links doubles the output and brakes the link process. This was an earlier fix for the action "CallBack" where ":" chars did brake the callback function. Both bugs are fixed now
LET ME Check

Babak updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugins with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution Plugin v6.2.14 Nulled

Download Slider Revolution v6.2.14 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.2.14 (20th June 2020)
Bugfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

It is giving me this when i m activating the plugin

Warning: require_once(/home/ketonero/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/include-framework.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ketonero/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php on line 59

Fatal error
: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/ketonero/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/include-framework.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/pear') in /home/ketonero/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php on line 59

Hey guys,
can someone give me this slider template:
wordpress double exposure effect
and
website intro wordpress slider

Please

@juju.27310 Would you mind giving me a hand with importing a template?

I already downloaded a zip file including all templates, whited listed the two following URLs (I do have ping to them), but still have issue to import templates

(\.|^)themepunch\.tools$
(\.|^)\.themepunch-ext-a\.tools$

When I upload a zipped template file, I get the attached error. Using the latest version if you wonder. @juju

Or do you know how can I manually import a template? I mean what is the right path to upload one?

I found you @Babak one of the knowledgeable person here, would you possible to share your opinion on this situation?

Attachments

• Slider Revolution.png
    Slider Revolution.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Slider Revolution.2.png
    Slider Revolution.2.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Bugfixes

It show invalid purchase code.. how can i fix it ...

@juju.27310 Would you mind giving me a hand with importing a template?

I already downloaded a zip file including all templates, whited listed the two following URLs (I do have ping to them), but still have issue to import templates

(\.|^)themepunch\.tools$
(\.|^)\.themepunch-ext-a\.tools$

When I upload a zipped template file, I get the attached error. Using the latest version if you wonder. @juju

Or do you know how can I manually import a template? I mean what is the right path to upload one?

I found you @Babak one of the knowledgeable person here, would you possible to share your opinion on this situation?
This import error comes from your website
I checked on a new website and all is working perfectly
My screenshot:
screenshot1.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

Thanks for your prompt reply @juju

Based on your professional opinion, how can I troubleshoot this? I just disabled all security plugins which I thought caused the issue, and found no difference.

I have also noticed you imported a 5354kb file while I'm uploading a 5369kb. Do you think I downloaded a corrupted file?

Last edited:
Thanks for your prompt reply @juju

Based on your professional opinion, how can I troubleshoot this? I just disabled all security plugins which I thought caused the issue, and found no difference.
1. Delete your existing Slider Revolution first.
2. Temporarily deactivate Cache plugin (if any).
3. Temporarily deactivate all existing plugins.
4. Clear Cache sites, Clear Browser cache, ... to make sure the installation is clean and new (important)
5. Install and activate again the latest version of Slider revolution.
6. Good luck...

Babak updated Slider Revolution — Responsive WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.2.15 Nulled

Download Slider Revolution v6.2.15 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.2.15 (26th June 2020)
New Features

• Added the layer upscaling option module wide for fullwidth sliders which will open new design directions for % scaled elements i.e (See our Charity Map Template functionality)
  • Added align by option for the progress bar which can now be aligned by grid and module
Bugfixes
  • Position information will be hidden by dragging elements within...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When I install any ready templet, I face this problem

Attachments

• Slider_Revolution_‹_Arif_Ahamed_—_WordPress.png
    Slider_Revolution_‹_Arif_Ahamed_—_WordPress.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Slider_Revolution_‹_Arif_Ahamed_—_WordPresss.png
    Slider_Revolution_‹_Arif_Ahamed_—_WordPresss.png
    543 KB · Views: 17
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock