• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.6.20

No permission to download
that would be owsome if i can get this.
install addon first and import demo

Attachments

• revslider-revealer-addon210.zip
    29.9 KB · Views: 31
  • soccer-school1.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 22
active particle effects addon before importing

Thanks a lot Bro
now I have a question. is it possible to use 2 different addons in a slider?
for example I need particle effects for background, and I need typewriter effect for texts. is it possible to to do that?
again, mucha thankies :love: 🌹

Hey Guys!
today I was working on my own website's slider and something came to my mind as a huge question.
in Slider Revolution we can add video for background only from Youtube, Vimeo and html5 form. Its okay, no matter I can upload my video in one of those platforms and add into the slider. but there is a problem, we have filtering in our country, youtube and vimeo both are filtered and that the fact!!!!!
I dont know if a user uses proxy or not, may the user cant see the background video in my country.
Whats your suggestion? how to add a video as my slider? is it possible in other ways in Slider Revolution? or I have to use another slider plugin?

please guide me
Thanks in advanced

Hey Guys!
today I was working on my own website's slider and something came to my mind as a huge question.
in Slider Revolution we can add video for background only from Youtube, Vimeo and html5 form. Its okay, no matter I can upload my video in one of those platforms and add into the slider. but there is a problem, we have filtering in our country, youtube and vimeo both are filtered and that the fact!!!!!
I dont know if a user uses proxy or not, may the user cant see the background video in my country.
Whats your suggestion? how to add a video as my slider? is it possible in other ways in Slider Revolution? or I have to use another slider plugin?

please guide me
Thanks in advanced
Self hosted video! no need to use any 3rd party! just upload the video to your web host and add it to the slider!

Reactions: marvelous

Attachments

• mini-website1.zip
    468.6 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: winpeace
Thanks bro. yeah, I did it, but still no answer.
just a question comes up here, it means I have to use a video with MPEG format? not mp4?
For me I'm using currently mp4 format! and it does work!
You can upload the video and then insert the link! it suppose to work!

Hello.. Di you know where I can find this template?

Hello.. Di you know where I can find this template?

Enjoy

Attachments

• sliding-overlays.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 18
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock