• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.3

No permission to download
Babak updated Slider Revolution - More Than Just a WordPress Slider with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution Plugin v6.3.1 Nulled

Download Slider Revolution v6.3.1 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 6.3.1 (24th November 2020)
Bugfixes

• Fixed a bug where in the layer actions, simple links did not properly prepend the correct http/https
  • Removed the “Undefined Text” output over the YouTube layer and background videos
  • Fixed a bug where setting the permissions inside of the global settings did not work properly
  • Exporting modules from backend may compress the file with a wrong format...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi! Good night! So, addons are giving error when they are installed.

PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
FIRST Unzip all package and install one by one

Untouched.
Thanks, I hadn't seen the update.

@Babak

Version 6.3.2 (2nd December 2020)
Bugfixes
  • Single slides were not visible when importing template slides in the editor
  • Added protection against layertype "textshadow" and "boxshadow" which could accidentally be added due to the quick style editor in preversions of RS.
  • Navigation bullet position based style did not work due to missing spaces between the class names
  • Dione bullets had no font size and line height settings, which made dione bullet look different in the backend and in frontend
  • Fixed video position calculation in groups if the video height is set to 100% and the video is not loaded before the group is drawn
  • In some cases the slider height was not auto updated when the height shrinks and a new slide has no rows added to the content
  • Covered shape and image aligned to the module was not showing well in the editor
  • Replaced depricated jQuery functions to raise compatibility with upcoming WordPress versions

Reactions: Babak and King Kong
@King Kong are you noticing any issues with the Mousetrap addon? I'm getting an Ajax Error when trying to activate it (pretty sure it was activated before this update)

Actually never mind, I figured it out 🤣

@King Kong are you noticing any issues with the Mousetrap addon? I'm getting an Ajax Error when trying to activate it (pretty sure it was activated before this update)

@medw1311 Addons can be added via FTP as it will help user upload all AddOns in one Go unlike adding it one by one from Slider's inbuilt importer.

Addons can be added via FTP instead of the Slider's inbuilt importer. FTP will help user upload all AddOns in one Go unlike adding it one by one
I figured it out v2.0.8 update had basically created a duplicate entry but deleting the older version manually fixed the issue.

Reactions: King Kong
Babak updated Slider Revolution - More Than Just a WordPress Slider with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution Plugin v6.3.2 Nulled

Download Slider Revolution v6.3.2 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.3.2 (2nd December 2020) Thanks To @King Kong @NullMaster
Bugfixes

• Single slides were not visible when importing template slides in the editor
  • Added protection against layertype “textshadow” and “boxshadow” which could accidentally be added due to the quick style editor in preversions of RS.
  • Navigation bullet position based style did not work due to missing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Friends, can you share this slide. I could not find it anywhere.

Hello Babak,

How can I import that slider? I saw a video on YT you posted before but I am not able to find the zip files inside the files you uploaded.

Thank you.

Hello Babak,

How can I import that slider? I saw a video on YT you posted before but I am not able to find the zip files inside the files you uploaded.

Thank you.
which post ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock