• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.4

No permission to download
Reactions: marvelous
Is there any way to get this template.

Hello @Babak ,
there's an a chance to open a thread for the Slider Revolution templates?
This will be very helpful! most of the templates has been published in this thread in the previous pages by variety members!
Thank you.

Is there any way to get this template.

install these two addon first

Attachments

• revslider-revealer-addon.zip
    29.9 KB · Views: 29
  • revslider-typewriter-addon.zip
    30.9 KB · Views: 26
  • funky-slider.zip
    347.4 KB · Views: 29
Hello brother,
Thank you for sharing but i could not use this bubblemorph addon cause of licence need it.
It activating but not working without licence key.
Could you please null it?
Thnx
Hey :) ... a small tip for you mate... bubblemorph addon or all the addon working as plugins...
So you need to install the addones for the Slider Revolution as plugins then activate from the plugins page...this needed since you don't have a license...
Check out a previous post for this...

Good Luck. (y)

Hey :) ... a small tip for you mate... bubblemorph addon or all the addon working as plugins...
So you need to install the addones for the Slider Revolution as plugins then activate from the plugins page...this needed since you don't have a license...
Check out a previous post for this...

Good Luck. (y)
Thank you for guide but i know that already.
The missing part is that i was used untouched version of Revolution Slider not nulled one. So it working now.

Reactions: Lalo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock